The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » $500 to spend at Alakazam USA (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2015, Peter Nardi wrote:
Ok, Time is running out. By this time next week one lucky person will have $500 to spend at Alakazam USA. If you live in the USA there is still time to enter. Just pop along to www.alakazamusa.com and sign up to our mailing list.

Good Luck Everyone

Peter

That one lucky person is ... ME!!!!!

I'm really in shock. Thanks to Peter and all the people at Alakazam and Alakazam USA for running the contest and for having a great shop!
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Couldn't have been won by a nicer guy. Congratulations barts185.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Congratulations Barts185

What you doing on here? Head on over to www.alakazamusa.com and start filling your basket with goodies !!

Best Regards

Peter
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Nice
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Congrats!
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Congratulations!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
What are you going to buy?
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2015, Magic KL wrote:
What are you going to buy?

A lot! Smile

Seriously though, I'm taking a long look at what's in my wishlist and going to avoid the temptation to go crazy and wind up with spending it all and wondering what happened in a week.

Also, I know that a lot of people release things with the holidays coming up, so I'm going to save at least some of it to see what gets released for the holidays.

Some of the things that are at the top of the list for consideration (I'm a little hesitant to publish this since people might think I'm omitting someone when it's possible I just already have things of theirs that I want, and even some of the names mentioned, I do have some things, but want more from them) :

Various Black Rabbit Series DVDs
Blomberg Laboratories Book (Magic.Maddy should get some sort of award for all the great videos he posted)
Some items by Jon Allen, Cody Fisher, Tom Burgoon, Razamatazz magic, Shawn Farquhar

I will give an update (maybe even make a video) once I've spent it and people can tell me about picking the wrong things. Smile

If anyone wants to make suggestions, or ask me why I'm considering or not considering certain items, I'll do my best to give my opinion on things.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » $500 to spend at Alakazam USA (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL