The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Octobers At The Table Lectures FREE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
FREE FREE FREE

Everyone loves FREE stuff! That's why, if you subscribe to the At The Table Live Lecture Subscription you will get the month of October for FREE! Sign up today and receive both of the October lectures for free including tonights lecture with Bobby Maverick!

Here's more details

This is a Vanishing Inc exclusive!

This is 100% free! You can cancel at anytime.
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Tried to go through the process. It didn't work twice.
After I clicked continue with payment it took me to a error page
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
I had no trouble signing up. Then I tried to download your new app for my iphone and every time I entered my password it would take me to my home screen. Hope you fix it soon so I can enjoy your great products more easily. Thanks.
Steve
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
The lectured appeared in my downloads but when I click on the live now it's then says lecture is not live yet. Click back when lecture is live.
I guess I'll be waiting for download.
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2015, magicjoe wrote:
Tried to go through the process. It didn't work twice.
After I clicked continue with payment it took me to a error page

Hey Magicjoe

Sorry about the issue, anytime this happens it's mostly a per account issue. Please email us at Magic@vanishingincmagic.com and we will get it worked out for you!

Thanks!
-Kyle
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
dsachoff
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of dsachoff
Just to let you know, Bobby may provide a good lecture, but he's quite a dishonest businessman. I ordered a vest from him 4 months ago and have never received it. He told me the vest was already made and was just sitting in his house. I wired him $185.00 (huge mistake) because he said his PayPal account had been hacked. I've personal messaged him for months and he tells me a different story every time. For awhile he claimed that it had been mailed but wouldn't provide a tracking number. Then he said his wife forgot to send it. Then he said he'd refund my money...none of which have ever happened. If you do a search on the Café under Busker Gear warning, you'll find numerous people he's done this to. The magic community should not support someone who routinely does this kind of thing to fellow performers. Please do the right thing Bobby and return my money.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Octobers At The Table Lectures FREE! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL