We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazebox by Mark Shortland (41 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
elibosnick
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of elibosnick
Hi all,

Just want to say that this is exactly what was promised. Its awesome. You should buy one.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2015, Robb wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2015, Alwow wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 29, 2015, saysold1 wrote:

Another thought is this might make a fantastic tool to use with Ken Dyne's superb E1 effect from his penguin lecture.

Shhh... That was the first thing that came to mind for me too.

Playing "Devil's advocate"... There are only six words used in E1. Why would you have six slips placed into a large box only to remove them moments later?

You wouldn't. You'd ask everyone to write a word down and they'd go into the box at the start. You'd use coloured paper instead of regular white and at the end have one of each color selected.

Best,

Atlas
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22504 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
World Magic Review show has Mark Shortland talking about his Amazebox. Many dealers are sold out all ready.

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10629 Posts

Profile of saysold1
There may be a teeny weeny bit of angle sensitivity to be aware of which can be seen as a flash on the video here. But honestly I don't think anyone will be burning the box nor paying attention to a side view.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22504 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2015, saysold1 wrote:
There may be a teeny weeny bit of angle sensitivity to be aware of which can be seen as a flash on the video here. But honestly I don't think anyone will be burning the box nor paying attention to a side view.

Maybe that flash is because you know how it works, I did not see anything out of the ordinary.

Could this be used to vanish a silk or three, or as a switch box for silks, as I color changing silks. If show how many would you guess it would hold.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2402 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
mrmysticmike
View Profile
Elite user
Cleveland, Ohio
427 Posts

Profile of mrmysticmike
I put mine together today and I think it is terrific.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4182 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Mine is loaded and ready to go ,first test drive tomorrow evening and I reckon it is going to mess a few heads up,lol.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4182 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2015, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2015, saysold1 wrote:

Maybe that flash is because you know how it works, I did not see anything out of the ordinary.

Could this be used to vanish a silk or three, or as a switch box for silks, as I color changing silks. If show how many would you guess it would hold.

Hi Bill ,i do not see why silk's would not work with it and depending on size, you may fit a fair few smallish ones in.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9963 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Could I use this to change my dove for my rabbit?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3838 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Smile if they do not s..t in the box - after all it's a cardboard box, not very magical looking - I don't see why not...
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22504 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2015, Mindpro wrote:
Could I use this to change my dove for my rabbit?

Very funny Mindpro, sure go ahead, how about Dove to Guiney Pig.

I was thinking I would be a good change device for a silk routine, cover the box in sparkle contact paper, make it show business and not so organic looking. Maybe a Gold Dragon on the front. I love the idea is automatic, can't do that with a Change Bag.

Maybe cover it with wood grain contact to make it look like a real box, and the words Ballet Box on the front.

Click here to view attached image.
lumberjohn
View Profile
Special user
Memphis, TN
622 Posts

Profile of lumberjohn
I'm just waiting for one of these to show up in a story about voter fraud in a high school election. With an Amazebox, the ending of "Election" would have been very different.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10629 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Lumberjohn -

You got my creative wheels turning! That and the dove act!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4182 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Went down a storm last night and I am going for a comedy theme tonight ,one lucky punter is going to win a plastic ash tray tonignt,lol.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7036 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2015, Fire Starter wrote:
Went down a storm last night and I am going for a comedy theme tonight ,one lucky punter is going to win a plastic ash tray tonignt,lol.

Hahahaha
I like that one.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4182 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2015, bowers wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2015, Fire Starter wrote:

Hahahaha
I like that one.

Why, thank you kindly sir.
Scott Olgard
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Scott Olgard
Received this today, and although I don't normally post, I felt like I had to sing the praises of this product. It is one of the nicest, innocent looking magical props I have seen in a long time, and I can't wait to use it on stage! IF you haven't bought it, Why not?!!!

Scott
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10629 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2015, Scott Olgard wrote:
Received this today, and although I don't normally post, I felt like I had to sing the praises of this product. It is one of the nicest, innocent looking magical props I have seen in a long time, and I can't wait to use it on stage! IF you haven't bought it, Why not?!!!

Scott

Thank you for posting. Welcome to the Café!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1988 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Just received this, waiting for glue to dry overnight.....I love it, I say one of the best of 2015, so far
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazebox by Mark Shortland (41 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL