We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo KiLa STORY CARD MAGIC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

x56735x
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of x56735x
A friend of mine came back from Japan with this gift. It came with a DVD and instructions but are all in Japanese. I can't find the trick in the 2015 Tenyo catalog. It is produced at least by Tenyo. The ISBN number is 4-905823116449 and it goes by the name: Tenyo KiLa STORY CARD MAGIC.

Anyone heard of it? I understand it is the type of story telling trick (obviously) but its hard to know what the patter is. Is there any translations?
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
It came out within the past year or so. There is some info about it on Tenyo's website here:
http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic/info/01.html

Unfortunately it is Japanese only.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2491 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
A DVD, ordinary deck, and five or so "cheat sheet" cards to help you with the patter.

It's all "story" tricks with no gimmicks.
x56735x
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of x56735x
Thanks Richard. I have all the cheat sheet cards and you are correct, no gimmicks. Funny thing though, since its just a regular pack of cards, and I don't have the original patter, I basically would have to use another "story" based trick, rendering this particular trick not so much use for me. I"ve made sure to thank my friend regardless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo KiLa STORY CARD MAGIC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL