The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » All of Dean Dill as downloads! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Hey friends!

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted about yet, but ALL of Dean Dill's dvds have now been transferred to downloads as complete dvds and as individual downloads!

As we all know, Dean was a legend and one of the kindest guys out there and to be able to still learn from him is a great opportunity!

There's over 20 downloads from Dean available!
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1080 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Pure awesomeness! Some of my most cherished moments from living in LA was hanging out at Dean's Shoppe once in a while.
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2015, MJ Marrs wrote:
Pure awesomeness! Some of my most cherished moments from living in LA was hanging out at Dean's Shoppe once in a while.

100%! I really wish I got to hang out with Dean more but the moments I did get to meet him was amazing!

-Kyle
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6882 Posts

Profile of bowers
These are all super downloads.
I loved watching him perform.
Todd
mtgoldstein
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, TX
318 Posts

Profile of mtgoldstein
Wow. Loved the guy. Thanks for this
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of medievalmagician
I would have liked to have had the opportunity to see him perform. I did manage to get his 3-Dean Trilogy though and have learnt quite a bit from it.
dj
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of dj
Quote:
On May 5, 2016, medievalmagician wrote:
I would have liked to have had the opportunity to see him perform. I did manage to get his 3-Dean Trilogy though and have learnt quite a bit from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgjIClmm2Ds
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Dj, thanks for link
LoganPorterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of LoganPorterMagic
Lots of people talk about him, should I take a look at this stuff? I am really looking for better coin material for the street.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6882 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On May 13, 2016, LoganPorterMagic wrote:
Lots of people talk about him, should I take a look at this stuff? I am really looking for better coin material for the street.

For sure look at his material.
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Quote:
On May 15, 2016, bowers wrote:
Quote:
On May 13, 2016, LoganPorterMagic wrote:

For sure look at his material.

Definately
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » All of Dean Dill as downloads! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL