The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Nick Einhorn's "At the table live" lecture in depth review (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Krazyjay is right on the spot ... Dave Bonsall's Ring Flight is by far the best an natural looking (who's carrying a key case these days ?) ring flight gimmick money can buy. I've been using it for Gold Rush with great success. It's very smooth and failproof. The ring is always secure and the strenght of it is just perfect. You'll never regret buying it. I'll soon post a very detailed review of it. Hope this helps.

Jack
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Thanks gents, much appreciated. I might add it to my xmas list too.

Jack, I would be interested on your review of his penguin lecture- I will keep an eye out for it.
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Hellopancho247, I will buy his Penguin's lecture in the next weeks and I'll make a very thorough review of it. Some of the material is overlapping with his "At the table" lecture, I'd say maybe 25% of it.
For 29.99$, it is still a great deal since I'm convinced that I'll find something that will strike my fancy and use in my working repertoire.

Stay tuned Smile

Jack
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
I'm watching his Penguin's lecture at the moment. WOW WOW WOW ... stay tuned for a very thorough review.

Jack
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of pancho247
Jack- is it better than the at the table lecture? Looking forward to your review.
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2015, pancho247 wrote:
Jack- is it better than the at the table lecture? Looking forward to your review.

I'm halfway thru it ... il is LOADED with gem ... wow ...

Like I said ... around 25% of the material is overlapping with his "At the table" lecture ... but the "non overlapping 75%" is REALLY worth it, and I'm not finished yet. He fooled me so badly with his dice matrix, it almost hurts. lol

Stay tuned, my review is coming soon. Smile

Jack
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2015, pancho247 wrote:

I'm sorry ... in my excitement ... I forgot to properly answer your question lol

It is as good, if not better than his "At the table" lecture.

Jack
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2015, Jack Poulin wrote:

I'm sorry ... in my excitement ... I forgot to properly answer your question lol

It is as good, if not better than his "At the table" lecture.

Jack

I was wondering the same thing about the amount of overlap between Nick's Penguin Lecture and the At the Table Lecture. If there is only 25% overlap between the lectures, I will be picking up Nick's Penguin lecture as well.
prestidigitation
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of prestidigitation
Will the lecture tell us how he did that trick which fooled Penn & Teller?
: )
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2015, prestidigitation wrote:

Unfortunately ... no ... stay tuned for my Penguin's lecture review. He makes a comment in the explanation part of the first trick (Double triple prediction) saying that there is some similarities with the "restaurant trick" that fooled Penn and Teller. I was really badly fooled by this first trick (Double triple prediction), another practical/workable gem for stage/close up by master Nick. Smile

Jack
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
What was the beer bottle Nick used.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2015, Steven Conner wrote:
What was the beer bottle Nick used.

In which trick ?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Coin in bottle
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2015, Steven Conner wrote:
Coin in bottle

He uses a small Schweppes glass bottle. Hope this helps.

Jack
wangyufei123
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of wangyufei123
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2015, Jack Poulin wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2015, Steven Conner wrote:
Coin in bottle

He uses a small Schweppes glass bottle. Hope this helps.

Jack
what kind of wallet does he use in the triumph trick?
钓鱼岛和台湾永远是中华人民共和国不可分割的一部分!
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Wangyufei123 (quote) What kind of wallet does he use in the triumph trick?

He use a regular "card to wallet" wallet for his Signature triumph. (he never name the exact model, all I can say is that it is a basic model, with a zippered compartment) I just watched the routine again to find out ... what a gem of a routine !!! wow.

Jack
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
A JOL Plus wallet will work for this routine. I do the routine using my JOL Plus Large wallet and it works great.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2015, Jack Poulin wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2015, prestidigitation wrote:

Unfortunately ... no ... stay tuned for my Penguin's lecture review. He makes a comment in the explanation part of the first trick (Double triple prediction) saying that there is some similarities with the "restaurant trick" that fooled Penn and Teller. I was really badly fooled by this first trick (Double triple prediction), another practical/workable gem for stage/close up by master Nick. Smile

Jack

Hey Jack, can you offer your review of the Penguin Lecture.
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Steven, stay tuned 'cause it's coming soon. Smile

Jack
wangyufei123
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of wangyufei123
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2015, Jack Poulin wrote:
Wangyufei123 (quote) What kind of wallet does he use in the triumph trick?

He use a regular "card to wallet" wallet for his Signature triumph. (he never name the exact model, all I can say is that it is a basic model, with a zippered compartment) I just watched the routine again to find out ... what a gem of a routine !!! wow.

Jack

just see your reply,thank you,I really enjoy his lecture,so many working routines,kills!!!
钓鱼岛和台湾永远是中华人民共和国不可分割的一部分!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Nick Einhorn's "At the table live" lecture in depth review (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL