The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Black Box (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I announced my newest release "The Black Box," in a private email, this weekend.
This, ahead of its debut at MINDvention, next weekend.
It will appear on my web site as well as the ProMystic site, soon after.

in short, "The Black Box" is a Q&A system unlike anything available, to date, to mystery performers.
It has been my belief, since I began performing with this system, that it represents an evolution in the way Q&A can be performed.
The feedback, so far, from some very notable performers has supported this notion.

And while this might simply appear to be a post announcing a new product release (and indeed, that is part of its intention, as I am incredibly proud of this release, which has been in development for over 2-years), it's more about how I hope to control information about its existence.

Like TableVision, this will only be available through password-protected web sites ( www.MentalismTools.com and www.ProMystic.com - in the 'Secret Area.').
Cheers,

Eric
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Very exciting Eric - can't wait to lay eyes on it at MV
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
555 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Great, and I've just bought a White box in the hope that it'll be suitable for Q&A. Guess my timing is out again.

Bobby.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Look forward to skype you my friend Smile
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
You will love it Luca
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Eric has shared some of the background of this with me and I am honestly SUPER excited. The man seems to have changed the game again.

I haven't seen the final version of this, but I think this is one to watch.

Best,

Atlas
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Thanks, Gents!

The first shipments went out Tuesday and I have to say that I'm impressed with USPS (not a phrase heard all that often!), as the first 'boxes' arrived today.
Perhaps some of the early adopters will chime in here.

e
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Ive putt al the thing I wanted to Buy on hold
And waiting for this one!
Celloboy
View Profile
Special user
London, England
534 Posts

Profile of Celloboy
When Eric was over in the UK I had the pleasure to meet him and he told me about this project. I was blown away by it and am very excited about it. It is not often there really is a game changer, and I am not really one for hyperbole, but this really is that. Congrats Eric and looking forward to hearing all the great reviews
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Everything good about this that has already been said I agree with. Gives you a light saber with which you can slice and dice in the most effective ways. Pretty much as close to the ultimate tool as you could want for mentalism. The rest is up to you. Two thumbs up and the strongest buy recommendation I can give!

Preston
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
Is there a link to see the black box please, I can't find it on mentalismtools
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
931 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Sounds incredible..
Creator of the UBT: Underground Bottom Tear

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
There was a lot of excitement generated in the dealer room at MindVention about Eric's newest piece of gear.

A lot of us were salivating over the possibilities.

It's elegantly and quite ingeniously designed.

It's a game changer. Congrats to Monsieur Samuels!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Is it electronic?
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I don't see it on promystic?
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Hey Guys,

Been away from The Café for a few days - in Vegas at MINDVention.
Heading home today and will begin to work on the 'official' release of The Black Box.

The reason it is not on either my site, or ProMystic, is that, up until now, it has only been available as a limited supply pre-release to past customers.
When all available systems sold-out, I didn't want to make it more widely available, until we could fulfill interest/orders.
The response in Vegas has also forced me to evaluate the full release date,as we sold out of the next production run, as well.

I hope to have a full release date by the end of this week.

Cheers,

Eric
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
"Black Box" was a wonderful game that came out in the 70's

Any relation?
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Looks great!
Iam Curios about the descripsion
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2015, brehan wrote:
Is it electronic?

You could get it without, then it would be cheaper - but worthless Smile I have seen it in action right now in Vegas and must say that it is a fantastic device, extremely clever and absolutely innocent looking. Besides that Eric offers a great routine (including some very nice subtleties and suggestions) to go with it. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Black Box (31 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL