The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Black Box (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10490 Posts

Profile of saysold1
That would be the white box.

I have one and I love it too.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
As much as I love The White Box, the only similarities between it and The Black Box are their 6 equal sides. Smile

As promised, we'll be shipping all of the MINDvention and other pre-orders this week!
Full release details expected shortly thereafter.
As these are handmade, we're waiting until we have more available and can ship right away.

e
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
If you ever dreamed to go on stage and read people's mind as a real psychic then the time is finally arrived. The black box is a wonderful tool that will allow you to perform an impossible Q&A Act without going close to the box, yet revealing people's questions in the most cleanest way. I honestly think that Eric has surpassed himself, creating the most advanced piece of gear in mentalism today!
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Apologies for the delays, but as these are made one-at-a-time, I wanted to make sure we had stock, before adding this to the web site.

The Black Box is now available, in limited quantities, through www.MentalismTools.com pm me for password.
It will soon be available through www.ProMystic. as well (in the secret area).

We also have a private Facebook group where ideas are already being exchanged by performers all over the world!

As always, any questions, just shoot me a PM or email: eric@EricSamuels.com

Cheers!

e
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
The Black Box is now available through www.ProMystic.com (secret area)
For those asking, here is the video demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pib660o45NM
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Wow. I just received the email from ProMystic and watched the demo. This looks like an amazing product for Q+A.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I have been asked to see what actual images of billets look like.
Believe it or not, it's this good!

And these are pencil on standard size billets without any zoom.

Click here to view attached image.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
In this shot, you will see the same image with the zoom set to only 3.0x (image size can be expanded up to over 5.0x image size!).

It's a tad blurry because of the small size to meet Café image requirements, but this should give you a good idea of just how easy it is to read information.

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10490 Posts

Profile of saysold1
All I can say is wow.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Had the pleasure of seeing this at MINDvention and it's really beautifully produced and possibly one of the best ways to achieve a hands off, inexplicable Q&A style routine.
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3692 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Absolutely, a class prop and tool, but at the same time looking so ordinary and innocent, almost like me or you Smile
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
"Ordinary" and "innocent" would not be two words that I would use to describe you, my friend.
PS - happy birthday!

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10490 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2015, JanForster wrote:
Absolutely, a class prop and tool, but at the same time looking so ordinary and innocent, almost like me or you Smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN!

Hope you got a nice gift in your black box
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9576 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Happy Birthday Jan
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
When Eric showed me "The Black Box" on Skype for a couple of months ago my first reaction was that this is a game changer.

What make "The Black Box" unique is the completely hands-off approach. Not only getting the information from the billets hands-off, but you can also let a spectator open the box and take out a billet, and you can start the Q & A right there. And the box is in full view the hole time.

Eric has put his soul and mind into "The Black Box", and he is a genius creator of mentalism products. This is IMHO his best product to date. Highly recommended!
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3442 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This is absolutely awesome and priced very reasonably for what you are getting. I already have a few of Eric's other products and the quality is top notch. This is on my must have list.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
830 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
This is brilliant and on my wish list. I appreciate Eric's thinking in both prop design and routining.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3043 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Thanks for all the comments and support - much appreciated!
Suffice it to say, I'm really proud of this and am excited to see how many people are embracing this system to perform their Q&A while many others are now performing Q&A for the very first time.

I am also happy to report (given our slight production delay on this last batch) that all orders have now shipped and I do have a few more, ready-to-go, Black Boxes.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.
I try my best to be open and honest about the workings of my stuff.
So, if you want to know anything about it - just ask Smile

Cheers,

Eric
magicman02
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of magicman02
Eric was absolutely a pleasure to work with! Not only did he answer all my questions but took time from his busy schedule to talk to me on Skype. The idea, execution and final product are a thing of beauty. Don't buy it.... seriously don't, this shouldn't get into the wrong hands. Kudos Eric, Kudos X a million! Smile Smile
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
This is pure dynamite.

Eric showed this to me via Skype. I was total awe struck.

It's simply brilliant.

J
xxx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Black Box (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL