The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What drew you to mentalism? (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Teyo
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, NJ
53 Posts

Profile of Teyo
Some of my strongest reactions have come from performing mentalism in a 1 on 1 situation that I couldn't achieve through other forms of magic.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18680 Posts

Profile of IAIN
...the inherent idea of being able to communicate with others via the mind is such a great and surreal concept, I think even those who might not enjoy a performance, would at very least still have something to say about the subject matter...

its one of the greatest "what if" questions to consider...
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
544 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
I am really paying attention to what all of you are saying. I love the different perspectives.
I tend to learn things differently than most. So I try to find out as much as I can from different viewpoints, which helps me to better understand my own perspective. Lately, I am starting to notice how mentalism can permeate into other aspects of magic also. It can probably make for some interesting outcomes.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Race, I see Bizarre in your future !

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
The wonder that performance can inspire motivated me to begin, and the subject of the mind for material resonated with the things I enjoy learning about. Also, some of the thoughts from great people in this field are amazing.

If I could tell my old self something, it would be.

"Write down your ideas before your forget them. Even the little ones."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What drew you to mentalism? (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL