The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Help with holdout (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
I am going thru an old magician's props. I Have this thing that goes around your arm it hold cards and when I pull the string a piece goes forward that holds cards. Is this worth anything if so how do I find out who made it? Thanks

Bairefoot
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Old magicians props.
How old is the holdout?
Have you a picture that you can share?
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
I have a modern holdout made in Calafornia which uses a different pulley system. Mine is brass/copper. Sorry but I have no idea on the price or the manufacturer/date other than to say it has to be worth more than $300 as there is a lot of man hours that has gone into making yours holdout.
Nice video buy the way. Thanks for that. Smile
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks Taz. If you know anyone with anything to trade or anything let me know. Thanks again for looking.

Bairefoot
MagicianUnknown
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of MagicianUnknown
Dear friend,in the Bazar Magic sell a dvd produced by Vernet magic , where besides showing different effects tell the story of the old Hold Out and show different models,maybe find interesting data.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks Magician/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Help with holdout (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL