The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Out Of Your Mind by Karl Hein (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Out of Your Mind is Karl's fantastic version of Out of this World!

Karl Hein has developed an Out of This World exactly tailored to the needs of a working performer. In effect, the spectator is able to perfectly separate a shuffled pack by color.

Karl's effect ticks all the boxes a professional wants:

It's fast: most Out of This World effects last far too long. This one gets straight to the point.

The best switch: The switch Karl uses for the packets is imperceptible, and logical. Most routines have a "weird" moment near the end.

The spectator shuffles: this is key. You want to make sure the spectators, themselves, have mixed the cards.
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Forgive my ignorance, but isn't this just a half deck "Galaxy" by Paul Harris?
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
No it isn't. Galaxy starts with a stack. OOYM starts with a CS exercise. The technique for the end display is similar though. This is more practical imho. By the way, Galaxy was a collaboration with Wyman Jones. so not just a Harris effect.

I really like Hein's version. Worth the investment. Bargain at $5.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
The 'best switch' is straight out of 'Galaxy' so I know what you mean dyoung.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of sjrw
If I'm not mistaken this is explained in his Reel Magic lecture.
Also a bargain at $5, along with everything else you get access to for that $5.
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Yes, it's covered in his ATT lecture too. This download gives you finer detail that isn't in the lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Out Of Your Mind by Karl Hein (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL