The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lots of Good Work from Vinny & Friends… :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just checking back, and man, there's a lot of good coin (closeup) magic here…Like finding a collection of wonderful old books. Smile

vinnymarini.com/dvd/godfather.html
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Mb217, the Godfather sure has generously shared (and keeps sharing) some wonderful things!

But I might add that you, too, have some excellent coin work available from Vinnie's website.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey thanks arthur, appreciate the kind words here. Smile

*I see my initial link here wasn't active…Here's the actual "working" link I meant to show:

www.vinnymarini.com/dvd/godfather.html

Just so much good closeup magic here, especially coin work. You are right, Vinny has been most generous with his magical thinking and tremendous breadth of work…An amazing man and magician that has also helped lots of others along the way.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Marion you are a true friend and I thank you for sharing m,y ideas as well as your ideas
m vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lots of Good Work from Vinny & Friends… :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL