The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wenger Bell from H*ll (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
novestro
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of novestro
Nick, I am still waiting for your postal address, please, that I can send you the rope.

Gismologic: It is fine for you to have experienced that. I do not say Nick is not a nice fellow, he just does not read and answer his mails nor PMs here. I suppose you live in the USA and can solve problems via telephone, I live in Germany,so what can I do if I do not get any answers but complain here - the only place where I get reactions!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6959 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2015, Autumn Morning Star wrote:
As many of you know, I have had my Nick Wenger "Bell from Hell" for some time now. This is my "go to" effect for spooky storytelling. People are on the edge of their seat when the matches fly from the little wooden windowsill and the bell rings. BUT: When the string the bell is hanging from bursts into flame, well, let's just say I have had more than one person flee the room.

I like that idea! I have always used a low-tech method for the bell. Since it only rings once, the IT can be broken/discarded and the bell examined. Haven't done that in a few years. I no longer have the little brass bell. Too bad Wenger can't be reached. I like the idea of the bursting into flame finale.

Doug
Snoogans
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Snoogans
Trying to talk myself OUT of buying one of these. Help me, gang!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5522 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Snoogans...sorry. This prop is all that it has been talked up to be. In my humble opinion, grab one if you can. It's awesome.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Anyone own a bell from hell thinking of selling?
I'm in the market. Immediate payment!
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6959 Posts

Profile of Dougini
This really has me thinking again. I wrote a routine years ago featuring something similar to this:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xc4AAOSwOgdYys5w/s-l1600.jpg

I designed a system for it. Tim Wisseman quoted me a build price. I never followed up. I'm still playing with the low-tech idea...

Doug
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2017, Dougini wrote:
This really has me thinking again. I wrote a routine years ago featuring something similar to this:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xc4AAOSwOgdYys5w/s-l1600.jpg

I designed a system for it. Tim Wisseman quoted me a build price. I never followed up. I'm still playing with the low-tech idea...

Doug

That is interesting looking. I bet that has an cool background story behind it.

I am wanting to have a Jack in the box made that can be controlled.

Ray
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6959 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ray, a Jack-In-The-Box is brilliant! I never thought of that! I have a friend who has a phobia of clowns and Jack-In-The-Boxes. Hee hee! Oh, to have a couple hundred spare bucks! I dunno. Maybe not. Wouldn't want to be responsible for his admission to Riverview! LOL!

Doug
remote guy
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
539 Posts

Profile of remote guy
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6959 Posts

Profile of Dougini
That's the one ya want! OMG! How much is that?

Doug
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5522 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6959 Posts

Profile of Dougini
$425.00 plus Shipping

Thank you Wizard! Far outta my ability, but well worth it! I will recommend this to anyone looking for a great spooky act!

Doug
falihahmed
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of falihahmed
I know this is an old post.. but Im looking for this trick. please pm me if you have one and would like to sell it.. I contacted the creater Mr Wengers but he never replied to my email nor my messages on here....
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
183 Posts

Profile of Station10
Mark Irish is selling a Wenger Spirit Bell in some of the facebook magic groups. It's not the Wenger Bell from Hell, but if you are interested you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mentalismpropsforsale/
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
falihahmed
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of falihahmed
Station10. thank you very much for the information.. I just bought the wenger bell from hell. but I would buy more for sure. I will check this link. Thanks again
professortango
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of professortango
Nick totally saved me when I ordered a similar effect from another vendor weeks before a show and found out they were giving me the run around. Nick built me a bell and had it out to me ASAP, communicated with me several times once I received it to make sure I was in good shape, and the effect killed.
falihahmed
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of falihahmed
Yes but he never answer any email I sent him.. his customer service not that great.should treat us in an acceptable way not to read the messages and ignore it tottaly! sorry! but his work is great for sure
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
540 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Oh great! Just when there was the possibility I might only have to save up for the next Prof B.C. production you have to go and show me Nicks’s amazing effects! Anyone want to buy a kidney?
Maker of Magical Poppets - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RockTrollCrafts

Websites built for creators and performers of the bizarre - www.oakdigitalsolutions.co.uk
Lancy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Lancy
I also have a kidney available. maybe we could get a good deal on a pair? has it done many miles?
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
540 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Sadly far too many, might have to throw in a gall bladder too!
Maker of Magical Poppets - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RockTrollCrafts

Websites built for creators and performers of the bizarre - www.oakdigitalsolutions.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wenger Bell from H*ll (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL