The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fundamentalism DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
I am interested in learning some effects using ESP cards. I have Nick Trost's Card Magic book that has a chapter dedicated to them. I read this DVD has some stuff using them. Anyone have this? What are your thoughts on it?
ravi
View Profile
Elite user
Germany
413 Posts

Profile of ravi
This is the dvd of someone who actually performs the stuff he is offering
( which you cannot say of some other mentalists)!

I first saw his posts on the Magic Café, then ordered his book.
It is wonderful and has some great ideas.I even like it much better than the dvd.The dvd is great though.

If you learn better with the visual help of a video, you should get it.

The only thing that really bothers me ( do not laugh)is that he as a professional is wearing a suit on this dvd that hardly fits as it is too tight. But just these little things make a professional.

But the stuff on the dvd is great! Get it or better get the book.

Another thing, you might want to consider is Stephen Minch´s Mind Novas. There are some incredibly good routines in there, a book on ESP cards and effects with it.
I N D R I D C O L E

DEAD AnD GONE
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Quote:
On 2004-02-27 03:26, ravi wrote:

The only thing that really bothers me ( do not laugh)is that he as a professional is wearing a suit on this dvd that hardly fits as it is too tight. But just these little things make a professional.

1st, let me make it clear that I took NO offense at that statement. You are right. Unfortunately, I gained about 15 pound just before taping the DVD. My weight tends to yo-yo, so buying suits that fits is a challenge. Fortunately, I have lost that weight, and am continuing to lose. So, next time I put out a DVD I won't look so much like a stuffed sausage.

Let me ask this, would you rather I had worn the suit I wore even though it was a bit "snug", OR would you have prefered my everyday wear which consists of black jeans, a black MISFITS (or any other punk/heavy metal band), and a black leather jacket which fits me like a glove? I am not being sarcastic. I am very serious. Would my attire sway my credibility with any of you? Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I have several of David's videos and his attire was never issue when he was performing and teaching killer magic that I use!

I'm a yoyo weight guy myself. But, been on atkins for 6 weeks and finaly have things under control.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fundamentalism DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL