The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Vinny's Top Gun Control and other effects on DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of doowopper
For all you Top Gun Control lovers out there (and I know there are many of you), Vinny just put out a dvd featuring that control and other good stuff. I just ordered it from his web site (http://members.aol.com/vinsmagic/). He has been such a nice guy on this forum that I am happy to support his efforts - and of course, the control and his other effects that I know about are dynamite.
Richard
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
I'm with you, doowopper. Vinny rocks! Smile Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
cigar808
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of cigar808
Thanks to the opinions expressed here, I too ordered Vinny's vcd and must say I have fallen in love with this move.
My new favorite.
Can't wait to see the DVD.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Vinny's Top Gun Control and other effects on DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL