The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Bring My Rabbit, but Leave The Balloons In My Car. (81 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2015, Al Kazam the Magic Man wrote:


I'll be the first to admit that the video clip on my site is pretty crap.



Al; not only is the video clip on your site crap, the entire website is crap.

Why do you have to lie about being the best entertainer in Perth, when you are not the best entertainer?
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2015, TonyB2009 wrote:

I have not pushed my DVD or book here. Not only have I not pushed them, I have not mentioned them.


Quote:
On Nov 11, 2015, Howie Diddot wrote:

I really don't know how you can tell me you have never advertised or mentioned your DVD on the Café; pasted below are two threads where you blatantly and shamefully advertise your balloon swallowing DVD and book that you just posted in your feeble attempt to discredit me that you have never pushed, mentioned or advertised on the Café.

Tony; on the Café, you have no credibility.

No one can believe anything you say because of exactly what you have just lied about to make your point

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=17

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=181



As usual I don't think you understand so let me go through it slowly and I may have to repeat myself.

Do you see your words, where you tell everyone that you never mentioned your DVD’s and books?

Do you see the links to Café threads where you mention your DVD’s and books?

Do you see the word mentioned? The key word is mentioned. Do you understand the word mentioned? the links of you discussing your DVD's and books means you mentioned your DVD and books on the Café.

Need I say more?
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Wonderful secretarial work there as usual Howie. You have found your calling, and it is never too late to change career.

By the way I wouldn't be in a rush to criticize other people's websites and videos, lest someone have the bad manners to comment on yours.

On a final note I wish I had as many friends as you think I have. In Ireland the criterium for being a friend is knowing someone well enough to like them a lot. Knowing them is kind of an important part of the process here. Apparently in San Francisco the criterium is not agreeing wholeheartedly with Howie. On that basis I must have a huge cohort of friends I have never even heard of.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2015, TonyB2009 wrote:

secretarial work there as usual Howie.

By the way I wouldn't be in a rush to criticize other people's websites and videos, lest someone have the bad manners to comment on yours.

On a final note I wish I had as many friends


Tony;

Let me quote your post

"By the way I wouldn't be in a rush to criticize other people's websites and videos, lest someone have the bad manners to comment on yours."

Al Kazam was the first to HAVE THE BAD MANNERS TO comment on my websites rabbit program and charitable show, so point your criticism towards Al Kazam as the first to comment on a website.

Al Kazam has posted links to my website, Tony his BAD MANNERS by referring to my website,

I will repeat; I looked at Al's website because he looked at mine first; you MUST tell him that he posses BAD MANNERS.,

The mention of my websites is a personal issue, you may not like it, but the information on my website is truthful and honest.

if you refrain from MENTIONING my website I will not comment on your website.

I don't need to LIE about being the best to book a show.

Any way, why are you defending Al Kazam again. is he that embarrassed about lying on his website that he is the best, when in fact he stinks?

Are you trying to deflect that you have lied about never mentioning the books and DVD's to prove your point and again as in the past failed in your feeble attempt,

Just answer the questions, I answer your questions, when they are lucid.

Question 1, how do you define mention?

Question 2. Do you think the low death rate for children choking on balloons are an acceptable number because you want to continue o profit on selling your DVD's and books?


Lets keep a focus.

Tony, look at the screen and read the words.... focus...answer the questions...

Don't ignore the questions with what you think are snappy comebacks; they are not... Just answer the question,

Two questions, read the questions and answer the questions.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
This thread has managed to reach three pages - three tedious pages in which I did not mention my DVD (just one, Howie, not DVDs) - but I bet we could pare it down to one page if Howie hadn't spent so much time repeating what we have all said. Presumably we have all read what we said so I fail to see why he needs to keep just retyping it all. Perhaps he has too much time on his hands?

The real issue here is that Howie has defamed every balloon worker, accusing us of not caring whether children die from our performances. This despite the fact that it has never happened and is not a real danger. This despite the fact that none of us here are uncaring monsters who put our profits ahead of the lives of children. It is a deeply offensive position Howie has taken, but given his past performances on this forum, not a particularly surprising one.

If he was a man with a sense of honour or decency he would apologize to us for that horrible characterisation. But instead he acts as an unpaid secretary, just rehashing this sillyness in every post.

Howie, apologise and move on. Or if you are not man enough, at least do what you promised and stop perpetrating this silliness.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9489 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Tony

What's this DVD of yours?
You didn't mention it so far.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2015, jay leslie wrote:
Tony

What's this DVD of yours?
You didn't mention it so far.


Jay here are links to the threads where Tony advertises his DVD and book that he has never mentioned on the Café

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=17

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=181
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2015, TonyB2009 wrote:

Howie, when a child throws a temper tantrum the adults walk away.

Listen... you might be able to hear the footsteps... as we recede into the distance... laughing




Tony, When I first caught you in your lie instead of answering the simple question, this is what you posted; you promised to leave the thread, but you lied and you're still here

BTW as of this evening the thread has 37 likes; out of the 37 likes, you have one like attributed to a post you made, the post that has the one like is the post where you promised to leave.

So don't go off and ask all the people here you know ( since you already posted you have no friends) to come on in and post likes in your posts, it's too late for that.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2015, jay leslie wrote:
Tony

What's this DVD of yours?
You didn't mention it so far.

Jay, I have chosen a new way of marketing. Howie is now pushing my products since I thought it would be insensitive to mention them myself on these pages. (Howie doesn't get the distinction between these pages and the forum as a whole, but Howie has comprehension challenges.)

It may seem a strange choice to let a guy with anger issues like Howie push my products, but he seems so enthusiastic. He keeps bringing them up. And perhaps pushing my products gives him a bit of a break from his secretarial duties on this thread.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Tony;

Since last night when I wrote my post indicating that you have zero likes, I have seen you have had your one friend on the Café come in and like your posts one time...LOL

Too little too late to rig the voting; voting closed when I counted the votes last night and you suffered a major loss.

The fact is, no one likes what you post on the Café except your one friend
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2263 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2015, Howie Diddot wrote:
Tony;

Since last night when I wrote my post indicating that you have zero likes, I have seen you have had your one friend on the Café come in and like your posts one time...LOL

Too little too late to rig the voting; voting closed when I counted the votes last night and you suffered a major loss.

The fact is, no one likes what you post on the Café except your one friend


I wouldn't use "likes" as an indicator. First, you are incorrect. I have liked three of Tony's posts. Second, I only liked two of your posts, yet I'm supporting your argument - that balloons are a choking hazard. So you might just want to re-access the validity of basing interest or support on "likes." You might also want to let this feud go and get back to the original reason for the thread. Otherwise, you may alienate even your own supporters. Just a thought.
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Isn't it strange how Michael can manage to disagree with my position without rancour. He manages to hold a completely different view than me without accusing me and other balloon workers of being callous and cruel monsters putting our purses ahead of the health and lives of children.

You could learn something there Howie.

By the way I did not solicit my friend Michael (whom I have never met or spoken to) to like my posts. I am glad he liked what I typed, but it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if he didn't. I am however distressed to find I am down to one friend at the Café - yesterday you accused three people of being my friend!
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Michael;

As you can see, Tony's last post is pure nonsense and an excellent example of how Tony will kill a thread

Aside from Tony's rant, Michael, You are correct in your post on many levels.

The thread should be on its original intent, but Tony as he has done in the past many times to many members here on the Café has killed the thread with his despicable conduct.

One of Tony’s earliest posts in this thread is

Quote:
On Oct 29, 2015, TonyB2009 wrote:

Howie, we had a pointless and futile discussion on this topic that went no place, and now you are bringing it up again just a week later. You are doing it to be vexatious. There is no other purpose to this thread. And we all know that, despite what you may think.


The other thread went on place because Tony killed it.

Why does Tony consider himself the person to decide what is a good thread and what threads it is pointless and stupid?

Tony has no right to make decisions in this manner; members posted positive comments on the subject, after Tony’s vile decree of the post being pointless and stupid and as the constructive comments were posted, Tony continued to post adverse commentaries such as his position that since a child could swallow a sponge ball and choke’ or a chair suspension could fall and hit a prone child on the head and kill him, in Tony’s mind we should not discuss the dangers of a child dying by choking on a deflated balloon because the number of children that do die every year is minute.

Michael; You also make a good point that I shouldn't use "likes" as an indicator; I posted the voted like comment late last night I posted the likes of posts in the thread and Tony had around two and three; meaning the remainder of the thirty four “likes” were for posts contradicting Tony’s point of view; the very next morning, early, before I went to perform my shows there were 62 likes with Tony gaining a number probably from members that Tony asked to come in and mark for him; I am counting the posts that were marked up to last night to enlighten Tony that his view of the dangers of choking on a balloon is in the minority.

Lastly as I answered Starpower post telling him that, the thread is dead because if any member posts anything that does not agree with Tony’s view, Tony will claim that there is no danger of a child choking at an event where a balloon twister is working., Tony again as he has done to so many other threads on the Café in his shameful demeanor has made members that were interested in the conversation refrain from further posting, and because of Tony, interested members will no longer post

Michael, I am taking your advice. I will no longer post in this dead thread about Tony’s views and I will allow Tony to get his last word to again explain one last time that it is not necessary for a balloon twister to be aware of the balloons bursting at an event and it is not necessary to make the attempt that the pieces of the balloon. be picked up and not left on the ground where a child will pick it up and put it in his mouth,

I will start another thread elsewhere and I would request that Tony stay away and not post any comments in any threads I create.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Just to clarify for everyone (this will go over Howie's head, because he doesn't listen) I never asked anyone to like any of my posts. I'm not seven years old!

Howie, I don't decide what is a useful or a useless thread. The members do. But if you publish something to be vexatious and contentious, then you can expect to be called on that. Trolling wastes all our time.

And you ignore the fact that you have libelled balloon workers here by saying that we put our profits ahead of the safety of children. That is still an outrageous statement, for which you owe many people an apology. Since you will never do that, we would be equally happy to let this thread die.

But please stop lying about people. It is an unpleasant characteristic.
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
982 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
Howie "Buzz" Diddot, said: Michael, I am taking your advice. I will no longer post in this dead thread

Anyone want to take a wager on the above sentence that before the sun goes down "Mr Diddot" will indeed not be able to control himself and post in this very thread? Smile Smile
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3280 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
I am posting a request.

You are not seven years old, you just act lie you're seven years old.

You posted that the thread was useless, and after that post when members posted interesting information you attacked them; so they refrain from posting and having to read your crap.

I am not letting the thread die, you have killed the thread by your ridiculous posts that attack members that do not agree with your point of view

The purpose of this last post is to be sure you understand that I am not interested in your opinions and I rather that you do not post in threads I create in the future.

I hope I have made myself clear, I am not asking for any comments from you; the reason for this last post is to ask that you DO NOT POST in future threads I create
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I am delighted you are not interested in my opinions, Howie. The day my opinions are of value to a person like you I will have to rethink everything I believe.

I am sorry you are finally exiting this thread, because you still have not apologized to all the balloon workers you have slandered here.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9489 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
OK it's settled
Everyone disagrees, no one reads, the politics are different in different countries and all magicians stretch the truth whether it's on the stage or not.

But ... if everyone still wants to drag this out, a few more pages, I'll keep reading.
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
982 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
Yep,,,,,I'm going into mentalism. I got this one right. If only somebody took me up on the bet.
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2115 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Wow....had to step over a lot of dead bodies & exploded shells to get here......

1) I would say that when a person whose balloon-twisting skills are limited to 'sword' speaks against the appeal of balloons in a show, it does not carry much weight.
2) Balloon-animals and live animals are enjoyed by, I would say, 90% of all potential clients.
3) Donald Dunphy's earlier caution was spot-on:when it comes to balloons, it's "Make for ONE, make for ALL" Especially in a daycare show.
4) If youre doing magic and balloons, do the magic first, because once you start the balloons there is NO GOING BACK!!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Bring My Rabbit, but Leave The Balloons In My Car. (81 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL