The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Happy Samhain! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Happy Samhain and/or Hallowe'en to all! To all my dark brothers and sisters who are performing this weekend, may your shows be bountiful and your audiences receptive. Wishing you all love and light.

Danse Avec Les Morts has one more day left in this incarnation. Catch it quick here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/paul-voodini/da......413.html

Next stop is Christmas, an equally magical and mysterious time of year. I'm looking forward to it already. And from there on to the East Coast Spirit Sessions in January. What a frightful few months, and how lucky are we to be part of it?!

Love and light, brothers. Love and light.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Happy Halloween Paul.
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
727 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Thanks Paul for the warm wishes - Here is to a safe, pleasure filled and haunted halloween to you and all who join us here in this spooky realm.
actorcoop
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
Happy Halloween!
*I knew you were going to read this
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Happy Samhain. Got my beer and milk ready in offering to the bean sidhe.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Happy spooky Halloween everyone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Happy Samhain! (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL