The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Shooting in my town today, 4 dead (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2015, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2015, landmark wrote:
The point was (deliberately?) avoided.

The open carry gun laws are enforced in a haphazard and possibly racist way. If you are a twelve year old Black boy or a Black Panther, you are much more apt to get "attended" to while exercising your open carry right than if you are a stark raving lunatic white man.

At least in this case.

And if you are a Black Panther scaring/threatening off citizens from coming into the building to vote that's OK. I see...

Please. The uses of open carry as an intimidation tool was not created by Black people.

And I was referencing the Black Panthers, not the fake New Black Panthers (of which there are probably four members, three of which are on the govt payroll.)

Look up the origin of gun control laws in the US. The laws were specifically designed to stop the Black Panthers from open carrying because they were defending themselves from corrupt law enforcement personnel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Shooting in my town today, 4 dead (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL