The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Anyone thought about using one of these (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

William Dee
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of William Dee
I was looking for a way to expand pocket space just a bit and found this. I thought it might be good for carrying extra bits. I was thinking maybe it would have a place to get things secretly, ie final loads, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/ELEGIANT-Multi-pur......=leg+bag

This is just one style there are tons of different looks on the net.
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
Interesting. I couldn't have zippers. Probably best to make since I have some leatherwork tools and skills.
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
I have found them in black canvas as well as other materials in fact there are a lot of different looks. It might look pretty good as an accessory for the jeans and over coat look. It looks like they are pretty popular as just a "large" pocket in countries outside the US. I think carrying your cell phone, sponge balls, extra decks, and sharpie would be really handy. No bulging spongeball pants pocket. Plus less in the jacket pockets is always a good thin I guess.

_
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
I bought this tool bag. There might have been better options but I think it is going to work.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HGAS......ybh_a_36
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
Have you tried it out?
I'd be curious what you think after you use it. It looks very wel made.
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
My wife kids me that I should use the "Man Purse" from Europe that you see in commercials.
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
It seems that people poke fun of European man bags but they seem to make fun of fanny packs too. Makes me wonder which is considered to be the worse.

_
Tukaram
View Profile
Regular user
Iloilo, Philippines
198 Posts

Profile of Tukaram
The one in the OP kind of reminds me of the one I bought (and love). I got it from Penguin but they no longer carry it. I have seen it on some tactical gear sites before - but more expensive than Penguin.

Click here to view attached image.
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
I actually used that same bag for a while. I think that is what's called a dump bag for gun shooting. I guess the idea is that you drop loose shells in the main part so you can reach in easily to reload your gun. Then the tie has that cord lock to secure the shells inside while traveling. I assume the skinny pockets are to hold spare 9M clips. They are quite well made too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Anyone thought about using one of these (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL