The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » David Blaine Split Spades Marked Pack- Replacement? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slientsky
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of slientsky
I am teaching an 8 year old to do magic and I have found she is great using the Split Spades pack, the issue I have is that I can not find this is stock anywhere anymore, is there a pack which is as subtle and effective? please reply as her birthday is coming up and I want to buy her some new tricks!
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Isn't this deck OOP? I too loved that deck. But, alas, no more can it be bought Smile

Maybe try Phoenix MD?
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of LesL
I see eBay offers for the 3 deck DB Magic set which includes the marked deck. Pricey, but if you need the other two gimmicked decks,maybe not so bad.
slientsky
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of slientsky
About £50 for the set including postage, I may buy her them but for now I'm going to keep looking!
slientsky
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of slientsky
I have to say though it is a great deck and I don't see why they stopped making them!
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Agree. I don't know why they stopped making them. Fantastic value for money.
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of LesL
The unavailability of DB cards affects more than his marked deck. Now that his shopdavidblaine website has disappeared, there doesn't seem to be any way to purchase any of his previous decks except through third parties that may still have some stock. Prices are spiraling upward.
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of LesL
Glad to see parts of his new website are up and running now, including cards, at shop.davidblaine.com.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Is he selling his original split spades line again?
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of LesL
I think just cleaning out inventory - Silver Split Spades, several White Lion editions, Black Gators, and the 3 deck magic series which contains the deck the OP was looking for.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1567 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
David Blaine web site should have them for sale, check it out.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

http://rubiksdream.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of LesL
With the addition of his new Black Lions, what I indicated above is all that is currently offered.
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
265 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
Great deck
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » David Blaine Split Spades Marked Pack- Replacement? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL