The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Compiling a Mismatch Deck - Help Needed (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Greetings,

I am looking to assemble a mismatched deck of poker-sided playing cards. And am wondering if anyone has any tips, other than spending hundreds of dollars buying random decks on the big auction site.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions for piecing together such a random deck? Anyone have a source for cheap poker-sized playing cards with various logos or advertisements on the back?

Here are the needed requirements for the mismatch deck I am striving to put together:

I need 52 cards each with a different back design (i.e. Coca-Cola, Ferrari, Budweiser, Marlborough, Nike, American Flag, etc., etc.)

All 52 cards have to have a different face. Meaning, I am striving to compile a regular deck of 52 poker-sized playing cards, yet with each one having a different image on the back.

They must all be poker-sized cards.

Simply put visually: 52 cards... A, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K... of all four suits, yet each one with a different back design/image. Make sense? Smile It was tougher to explain than I imagined, lol.

The closest thing I've heard about, in terms of a marketed effect of what I'm looking to piece together is the Lloyd E. Jones Deck, yet after a ruthless search online, I have not been able to find one for purchase (probably because the deck is so old)?

NOTE: I am not looking for a Rainbow Deck or Kaleidoscope Kards since these all have the same face (i.e. essentially a one-way forcing pack).

Any assistance or guidance given concerning this quest I am on is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance to all who aspire to help out.

~ Nyama ~
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Orlan
View Profile
Loyal user
WA
223 Posts

Profile of Orlan
Have you seen Joshua Jay's PRISM deck? https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/card-magic/prism/
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Yes, thank you Orlan! I really appreciate the reply my friend.
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Compiling a Mismatch Deck - Help Needed (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL