The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Justin Willman at Carolines NYC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Saw Justin Willman perform in Carolines Comedy Club in NYC last night to a sold out crowd. Justin was just great. He is very funny, very comfortable with a crowd. He almost reminds me of watching an improv performer because he is so 'quick on his feet.' His magic is excellent. Justin performs a bit like Penn & Teller in that he makes the audience think he is explaining a 'trick' only to really 'trick' them. His timing is great and I just had a big smile on my face the entire time. He is the kind of magician where you just sit back and enjoy the performance instead of thinking how is he going to try to fool me.

The only real disappointment was the venue. Carolines SUCKED in terms of being able to actually see the stage. The place is built so that you can see the head of the performer and that is it. If you are not sitting in the first three tiers of that theatre, plan on sitting on your knees for the entire evening. I'll never go back there again to see anything unless I can pick my seating. I almost thought about leaving because our seats were so bad and we weren't even in the back. But I am glad I stayed. I hope Justin is more careful in the future when picking venues for performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Justin Willman at Carolines NYC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL