The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Magic By Miller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
A post card arrived in the morning mail. A HB, 276 page tome with over 300 full color photographs. Magic By Miller, written by Donald Croucher, forward by Lance Burton.

The wooden magic creations of Clarence S. Miller Presale price,$95 plus$12 priority postage.

8 !/2 X 11 inches with full color dust jacket. A quality book about the work od a quality creative magical mind

Reserve your copy with one click at: https://www.paypal.me/MagicbyMiller/145

Pre-sale price good until Feb 1st 2016.

Thought you might like to know.

Kotah
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I collect Clarence's work and heard this was in the works. I'm definitely interested, so thank you.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Judging from the pics of the cover in the post card, this is one beautiful book.

Kotah
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Ron,

It is what I live for Smile

david
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
KOTAH, would you happen to have any contact information for Mr. Croucher. I have some questions regarding the book.
Thanks!
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Mr. Donald Croucher resides in Las vegas NV 890, other than that the only contact on the post card is;

MagicbyMiller Book@gmail.com.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Kotah
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Perfect! Thank you.
rabnht
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
4 Posts

Profile of rabnht
The long awaited book about Clarence S. Miller is complete and made its debut this past weekend.

Clarence is best known for his Impossible Penetration finger chopper and almost 100 other wooden effects!

This book is a complete reference source for Clarence S. Miller collectors and fans.

For additional information you can contact:

MagicbyMillerBook@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. The books are very limited and going quickly.

Pre-Sale price is $95 which is good until Feb 2016.

Click here to view attached image.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Rabnht, is the included DVD the one Mr. Miller released a year or so ago? The one filmed at a gathering of his friends and associates.

I own a copy, and feel it is a collectible to be cherished as well.

Kotah
rabnht
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
4 Posts

Profile of rabnht
Yes, this is the same 1 1/2hr video footage with Clarence demostrating several effects from the book and his thoughts on magic. The DVD was 'cleaned up' with correct title names, spelling, and will play on all DVD players. Most of the discs that were previously released either skipped, stopped or did not play at all. The entire disc was ''refurbished' inside and out. The DVD was professionally produced, matches the book and has a glossy finish. In addition to the DVD, an original business card from Clarence (only 195 cards remained and that's why there are only 195 books) and a bookplate signed by Clarence and the author is included. It's a beautiful package that has been put together. Also, there is a mystery puzzle hidden within the pages of the book. The first 25 people to solve the puzzle will receive a special gift. Thanks for asking!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I ordered my copy as soon as rabnht contacted me with the details. I realize this thread may not be perfectly at home here in Spooky, but for those of us who appreciate hand-crafted wood props and imaginative magic, Mr. Miller's effects fit the bill. Bravo to all involved!
OMagicOne
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of OMagicOne
I am just back from a small convention where I met Clarence and was able to view the book! WOW it is very nice and high quality! I ordered 2!These will sell out quickly!
lnlver
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of lnlver
Is this book available anywhere at this time?
lnlver
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of lnlver
I contacted Don at the e-mail address posted in this thread. The book is still available!
lnlver
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of lnlver
I received my book yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually signed by the master himself (as well as the author); mine is 137 out of 179. I am guessing that there are still 62 signed books available.

As I was reading the book, it became apparent the Clarence Miller was alive at the time of the compiling of the book in 2015. Later, I discovered that he died last year. I wish I could have met him.

Thanks so much Don!
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Yes a very nice book and comprehensive overview of Clarence's great work. I really like that it contains copies of all the instruction sheets, very helpful for any collector.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Magic By Miller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL