The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Widow by Dominic Daly (Gimmick & Download) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
"Here Take this thing out of my shoe that I have been wearing for the last 6hours."

Yeah. That's pleasant.
Official Thread Killer
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Hey guys. The ad says you can use your shoe or any other place you like to have the coin reappear , you're all focusing on the shoe it's not the only option .
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2015, The Baldini wrote:
Hey guys. The ad says you can use your shoe or any other place you like to have the coin reappear , you're all focusing on the shoe it's not the only option .

You're talking about the re-appearance... we're talking about the vanish, which if I'm correct, needs to be done under your sock, so taking your shoe off
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
193 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2015, Stucky wrote:
"Here Take this thing out of my shoe that I have been wearing for the last 6hours."

Yeah. That's pleasant.

lol more like the last 12 months. The vanish looks clean. I like the idea. I think some of the strength of this effects come from not going near your shoe and letting them take the coin out. In my case, I have sweaty feet. I would rather not ask the spectator to touch my shoe and or get close enough to possibly smell it. Granted these things could be remedied. This ones not for me.

Thanks!
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Very clever name! If there wasn't a Black Widow already out there I think that name would have been very apt.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2015, pelicantrapper wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2015, Stucky wrote:

Yeah. That's pleasant.

lol more like the last 12 months. The vanish looks clean. I like the idea. I think some of the strength of this effects come from not going near your shoe and letting them take the coin out. In my case, I have sweaty feet. I would rather not ask the spectator to touch my shoe and or get close enough to possibly smell it. Granted these things could be remedied. This ones not for me.

Fear not as I am lead to believe that Penguin have teamed up with Odor-Eaters and are supplying a tin of foot powder free.

Thanks!
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
I'm not sure about the actual method having not purchased this...but it could easily be replicated with Brian Platt's 'Blackout' gimmick. Overall, I wasn't too wowed by the trailer because I'm not a big fan of foot and shoe work in general LOL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Widow by Dominic Daly (Gimmick & Download) (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL