The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christmas Eve SIghts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

If you're looking to start a new holiday tradition with your family, I've just released "Christmas Eve Sights," a companion poem to "The Night Before Christmas." Read Clement Clarke Moore's classic tale of Santa's midnight visit and then follow it with a second visit the next year.

Here's the blurb:

"Have you ever wondered what happened on Christmas Eve the year after Santa's visit in 'The Night Before Christmas'? If so, then grab a cozy blanket and a hot cup of cocoa while you are taken on a magical journey filled with all the wonders of another visit from jolly St. Nick."

It's available at lulu.com: http://www.lulu.com/shop/stephen-yachani......913.html

I hope you don't mind this shameless promotion and if you have any friends with little children, I would very much appreciate it if you would pass the link on to them. Thanks!

Regards,
Steve
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Steve, is it possible to provide a brief sampler (say, a two-page spread) so that people could get a better idea of what the book is?
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
I've tried to post a two-page spread from near the beginning of the poem, but I'm not sure how to post a picture and it didn't work. I used the "upload" button, but nothing happened. Can anyone explain how to get a picture in a post? Thanks.

Regards,
Steve
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Steve, congratulations. Hope it does fantastically for you. Looking forward to a sampler, and I will probably be purchasing. Even though I have no young kids now I am a sucker for everything Christmas.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Here is a two-page spread from Steve's book that he asked me to post:

yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi landmark,

Thank you very much for posting the picture for me Smile

The poem is written in the same meter and style as "The Night Before Christmas." All the illustrations are original, created by two very nice and interesting retired women. The book is hardback with dust jacket. The lines above are near the beginning of the poem.

Regards,
Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christmas Eve SIghts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL