The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » THE DARK TRUTH RADIO BROADCAST (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Mentalist beware, the truth is on the air! Smile Utilizing the financial contributions of the worlds greatest living magician/mentalist/ mental magician, I've purchased an array of the finest recording gear any semi-novice as myself would require to provide an amazing yet factual and interactive radio/podcast style show!
Our, Jim Callahan and myself, first LIVE show will be at the "East Coast Spirit Sessions" from Myrtle Beach, although we will be posting content on the net prior to the show. I have purchased all brand new Mac gear for the effort and we are working out the wrinkles between Jim's PC products at the HIGH VISTA NC PRODUCTION STUDIOS and my "Copperfield Contributions" here at the MILLENNIAL GENIUS BAR.
Updates will also be posted on The International Seance Project on Facebook.

Please contact us with topics or concerns you'd like to discuss on the show. You may be surprise who has already agreed to be on our broadcast!

In addition Jim and I will be presenting mentalism effects and bizarre presentations over the airwaves to be enjoyed by all.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Doug Peterson
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
13 Posts

Profile of Doug Peterson
I am looking forward to listening.

Do you have a website for this yet?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2015, Doug Peterson wrote:
I am looking forward to listening.

Do you have a website for this yet?

Updates will be on the FB page of the International Seance Project and of course here on the Café. They are designing a banner and a private phone line for the show itself. I've already started doing some over the phone demos of material we will be using during the mentalism/interactive portion of the show. I will probably do a few more ROSHAMBO demos in addition to several things from the HOODOO BOX.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
This looks like a most interesting theatrical show. I look forward to seeing this.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2015, RCP wrote:
This looks like a most interesting theatrical show. I look forward to seeing this.

Unlike most Theatrical Seances that mimic fraudulent events, this expose' reveals an actual and successful seance conducted at the request of Bess Houdini. I've involved some of the best actors in Central Florida to play the parts of Bess Houdini, members of the Scientific American and the United Press. The seance itself was well documented and covered in hundreds of newspapers.
We will be discussing the subject on the DARK TRUTH BROADCAST and various conventions here in the Southwest.
https://www.facebook.com/Houdinis-GHOST-......?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/jim.callahan.7509?fref=ts
mindtaker
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mindtaker
Interesting FB page. Saw a post that the Houdinis claimed to be spiritualist? Any references to that? I'd love to do more research on it.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2015, mindtaker wrote:
Interesting FB page. Saw a post that the Houdinis claimed to be spiritualist? Any references to that? I'd love to do more research on it.

Yes. Harry and Bess even worked as Spiritualist Mediums. They made a living doing it in the late 1890's. I think I posted a handbill advertising Bess as a REAL MEDIUM and Harry had a $100 challenge to prove they were the real deal. Eventually they turned to escapology, and finally in a weird but logical twist they began exposing those who were performing the same scam they were once involved in. It was easy to do because they themselves were masters at it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » THE DARK TRUTH RADIO BROADCAST (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL