The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Magic Trick #1 by Michael Montier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gadir
View Profile
New user
Reseda, California
60 Posts

Profile of gadir
I just bought this app, Magic Trick #1. I downloaded and installed it. When the App opens up, there are two items in the menu:

Start Trick
Tutorial

When I select Start Trick, nothing happens. I am using a Note 4. BTW, the tutorial link does work. Anyone else have this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
Gadi
depeka
View Profile
New user
Germany, Bielefeld
50 Posts

Profile of depeka
I have the same problem (but with Magic Trick #6), if I click on "Start Trick" nothing happens on my Samsung Galaxy.
gadir
View Profile
New user
Reseda, California
60 Posts

Profile of gadir
I have Magic Trick #6.When you press the "Start Trick" link, you are taken to the Home Screen. If you shake the phone you should see the selected item.. Hope this helps.
Gadi
depeka
View Profile
New user
Germany, Bielefeld
50 Posts

Profile of depeka
If I click on start, really nothing happen, no way back to home screen, no coin if I shake. But there are many other apps that do the same (mostly coins) for free in the appstore, so I use them. Good luck for your problem Smile
Magic Chris
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
99 Posts

Profile of Magic Chris
Other people have the same problem, that this App doesn‘t work anymore after the iOS 12 Update ????
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Magic Trick #1 by Michael Montier (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL