The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Rhonda Rousey vs Holly Holms........WOW!!! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20242 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2716 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Wiki has ALL THE ANSWERS! Danny nor anyone else has quoted anything prior, just a bunch of yapping. Is there any difference between a KO and a TKO?

I think some on this board are knocked out when they start typing just going by the responses I read
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout

Interestingly (?!) none of the references in the Wikipedia article is associated with any professional (or amateur, for that matter) sanctioning association.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20242 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Ditto.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2716 Posts

Profile of lunatik
That website looks like it was created by a 5 yr old

Click on the "About us" and it goes here! Very authoritative I must say so myself

http://www.webfinanceinc.com/article/146/contact-us/
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Danny doesn't need to quote an authoritative text for a definition of a knockout, because all fight fans know what a knockout is.

We all know what a double lift is too, but could any of us quote a definitive source for a rule on what does or does not constitute a double lift? Arguing over the semantics of what we all know is a bit pointless.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2716 Posts

Profile of lunatik
"All fight fans"??? that sir is an incorrect statement. You can say a few, half, a lot, but not all.

So it's not really semantics, it seems to be boiling down to a matter of opinion which is why I posted before, let's agree to disagree.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
No Lunatik. When I said all fight fans, I meant all fight fans. You are the ONLY one confused as to what a knockout is. The rest of us do know. So do the referees, fight officials, and fighters.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2716 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Hahahahahahahahaha

Now we know that you're smoking something that you shouldn't
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
And the Buster Douglas - Holly Holm metaphor continues.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Rhonda Rousey vs Holly Holms........WOW!!! (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL