The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SUC - Sight Unseen Case (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
276 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
Just got mine today!

Bruce
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
oliverho
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of oliverho
Mine arrived today! Very cool Smile Well-made and super-smooth--I'm looking forward to using this in the new year.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1386 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Mine arrived as well.

Such outstanding quality.

Thank you for sharing Mark! These really are the best.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10499 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I'm 110% thrilled with both the gorgeous quality of the SUC's and the many ideas and routines that come with it.

Just a fantastic overall package.

***** FIVE STARS *****

(and thanks to you Mark for buying my new SvenPad Supreme pads - hope you like 'em too - I appreciated your order)
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
It's now been four days since I paid Mark for SUC II without response. I understand it's holiday period and it sucks that he lost his family pet, but I at least expect a message with an explanation. I wonder if anyone else has paid Mark without a response?
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
871 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I believe I was one of the early order buyers as I placed my order on October 4th.
I still haven't received my SUC.
I know Mark is busy (he has a Penguin lecture coming up) but I emailed him twice to check on the status & I haven't heard anything.

I'm bummin'.
Smile
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2015, Tony Curtis wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2015, T.G. Jones wrote:
Yes, the inner 'business card' wallet has the SUC feature.

I think you could also say the same about the Mullica Wallet but neither are used in the same way like the SUC. Both are used for a card to wallet effect.

Tony

Got to pick you up on that one Tony. The Undercover Wallet companion dvd has a section specifically called SUC! Explain that then.

Here's some more info for you: http://www.magicjunkies.com/2014/08/unde......-review/
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Received a a reply from Mark so you can stop holding your breath
CTMentalist
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of CTMentalist
Got mine today and they both gorgeous. The added routine by Larry Becker that you get when you purchase both cases is genius. It makes the handling so clean and every motion is motivated. I will be using this a lot!
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2016, 123crampt wrote:
Received a a reply from Mark so you can stop holding your breath

Good, I was turning blue in the face.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
British Columbia
1405 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Great service from Mark. The products arrived 5 days after I ordered, and I am in Canada. Beautiful workmanship. Looking forward to putting this in motion.

Ray
EnterTRAINment at its best. Keeping the Magic Alive in Northern BC
MagicSoydan
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of MagicSoydan
I just received mine. I ordered S.U.C Gen II and it is beautiful. It is such a quality item. Extra pockets opens up many new possibilities (like it already didn't have enough applications).
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1325 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I just received both SUC Gen I and II today and am absolutely delighted. The standard by which a all others are measured. Simplicity at it's finest and reliable and dependable in virtually any performance conditions. Holds plenty of business cards and takes up very little pocket space. The sides of the wallet are identical with no windows to draw suspicion of any kind. I will be performing with these frequently on a regular basis. Comes highly recommended.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1325 Posts

Profile of rmendez
This wallet offers the maximum level of visibility particularly when working in dimly lit venues like restaurants or night clubs. Simplicity at it's finest and reliably dependable the way a peek wallet should be. Identical sides with no windows to draw undue attention or suspicion. Sleek design with plenty of room for business cards. Nothing to wear out or fail you and should last forever with reasonable care. This is something I will always carry and perform with whenever I had out my business cards to leave them with astonishment and a sense of wonder that they will never forget.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3669 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
When you ordered directly from Mr.Striving did you receive any email confirming the order or did you just receive the wallet in the mail? If the latter, what was the average time if delivery after payment?
Thank you.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1325 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Mark wrote me letting me know when to expect my package.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3669 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2016, rmendez wrote:
Mark wrote me letting me know when to expect my package.

Thank you.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2989 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Strivings was at the Magi-Whirl convention in DC this weekend and had the SUC and the Gen II version out for sale. Looked them over and they really are nicely made and innocent looking. Promised the wife I wouldn't buy anything at the convention, but that didn't keep me from taking notes for the future.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
527 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Mark Strivings was at Magic Live in Las Vegas this week, too. He was selling both the SUC and the GEN II. It was great seeing him again.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
When I first heard of the Sight Unseen Case, it wasn't available. So I purchased a number of wallets and cases that used the SUC principle. Always wanted an original, and recently bought one directly from Mark. They really are a thing of beauty. Very thin and elegant. The leather is nice and smooth. Simple yet very deceptive. Love it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SUC - Sight Unseen Case (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL