The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Rich Hennessey (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Rich will be missed in a big way - his passing leaves a giant hole in the green machine and among his many friends here. He was quite a guy. RIP
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Rip Rich, my prayers for you and your family. You will be missed.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
For those of you who have been inquiring, I asked Steve Brooks if he had any further details on Rich's passing. He said he's trying to get more information and will post it as soon as he does.
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
I too can only express my sorrow and best wishes for his family...

He was a wonderful person, a pleasure to deal with -- a true gentleman. My times conversing and dealing with him will always be pleasant memories! He will be sorely missed.

RIP Rich
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
What?!! God dam
Brian
mrmysticmike
View Profile
Elite user
Cleveland, Ohio
427 Posts

Profile of mrmysticmike
Sad news. Rich will live on through his work.
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
I just spoke with the guy like a month ago...RIP. A genius and good dude. Very sad news. My avatar willl now never change.
Brian
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
My prayers are with his family...

Regards, Steve
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I'm still trying to process this. Rich was a friend, an artist, a craftsman, and a genious.

There is a small collection of his work sitting right here in front of me, some which I ordered, some which he just sent to me.
He was very generous.

Rest in peace my friend, you and your family are in our prayers.

Tony
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
We're losing so many wonderful people but their work will live on. We will all make sure of that.
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Rich, you will be missed my friend.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Rich made a pendulum for me and also did something for free that I asked about. He was a wonderful person and will be missed.

Ray
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
I haven't been able to put words together that I felt sufficient enough here.
I've posted and deleted several things.

Rich was an incredible craftsman, who had an undeniable passion for his art AND for the people utilizing his pieces.

I commissioned several pieces from him over the 5 years I knew him -- here are some of my favorites.

He will live on in my work with these brilliant finely crafted articles. None finer. Anywhere.

Rest easy brother.

J
xxx
Dr Art
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Dr Art
Sad news! What a nice and generous person....always going the extra and trying to help and please. And you could tell it came from the heart.
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of ventman
Not only was he a fine craftsman, he was generous with his time-educating me on the history of the items I purchased. After recieving one of his multibob pendulums I wrote back on what a fine job he had done on the arrowheads-that they looked authentic-he kindly explained the arrowheads were the real deal from thousands of years ago and gave the entire background info so I could include it in my presentation. Thank you Rich. I'm blessed to have had his input and contact with him. My prayers are with his family in this most difficult time.
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
I was wondering if anyone knows if Rich's family or anyone else is planning to continue with the Mentalcraft site which is currently down ?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Any news? I just got out my favorite Pendulum he made for me with a little note he hid in it ... I'm still in shock!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Alex R. Weinberg
I hope Rich's family is coping well with this tragic loss.

He was an all around great guy and a skilled craftsman that made me some great stuff.

-Alex
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Rich was just so good. Is there anybody else making Pendulums.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Aaron Vlack
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Aaron Vlack
Steve, you can check www.arkanosophy.com from my friend Pablo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Rich Hennessey (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL