The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown "Tractor" Effect (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2367 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2014, cpbartak wrote:
He's only got 14 posts. how else is he going to quickly dredge up 50 if not by dragging up old threads with short statements Smile

The dodgy shill accounts do this all the time. Still haven't completely worked out why. I'm not going to judge any specific members, but I do know that back in 2011/12, the pirates were starting a few accounts and doing the same thing. Perhaps it's an attempt to look more legitimate?
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
273 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
You could accomplish in very bold style with Peter Turner, or Michael Weber type of method, I will keep the specifics to myself so I can accomplish a miracle without asking how someone else does something. I choose to think of fast track method allows for maximum chance for success. Be bold or higher a group of magic consultants when you have a tv show with a large budget. Case solved so we can all stop worrying is stealing the milk and cookies. Let's all be adults and and make the cookies and at least get the milk from a real cow not some soy bean ripoff.

I love all you guys but the antics really get a bit distasteful with the he said this or that. Lets Help each other in ways that grow the art form. Yes I have committed the same errors I discuss in the past.

Mentally speaking,
Learn from the man in mirror.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2014, tpratt38 wrote:
You could accomplish in very bold style with Peter Turner, or Michael Weber type of method, I will keep the specifics to myself so I can accomplish a miracle without asking how someone else does something. I choose to think of fast track method allows for maximum chance for success. Be bold or higher a group of magic consultants when you have a tv show with a large budget. Case solved so we can all stop worrying is stealing the milk and cookies. Let's all be adults and and make the cookies and at least get the milk from a real cow not some soy bean ripoff.

I love all you guys but the antics really get a bit distasteful with the he said this or that. Lets Help each other in ways that grow the art form. Yes I have committed the same errors I discuss in the past.

Mentally speaking,
Learn from the man in mirror.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1454 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
MatCult wins the thread.

Such meme.
Very laughs.
Much win.
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
273 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Yes have tried him not is than more not care point like made is said. Mine laughter.

Very laugh much win.

Care much is he. Not frown is me.

Much is thanks for words that right is proven.

Isgsnay oft ha.
ouy ekam em hgual.

Thank you
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown "Tractor" Effect (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL