The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Post -it Notes and the Tear. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xia
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
286 Posts

Profile of Xia
I've been trying the CT from Barrie Richardson's TOTM book. I fold correctly, I tear and then when I go to do the dirty work, it is stuck together. What am I doing wrong?
"They say time is money...i say time is precious"
"They say the whole is much more than the sum of its Parts...Thats why a man is much more than the sum of his Past!"
John Clarkson
View Profile
Special user
Santa Barbara, CA
749 Posts

Profile of John Clarkson
I just pulled the book down and followed the directions exactly as printed. The center piece is not stuck together. In fact, Xia, there is no adhesive anywhere near the center, so I am at a loss.

Some possible stumbling points: (1) be sure that you start with the adhesive on the side with the writing and at the TOP; (2) start the tear with twice-folded paper oriented with the folded corner at the upper LEFT; (3) don't forget the quarter turn where indicated.

Sorry I can't be more help, but the directions work for me. Try again!

:nose:
John D. Clarkson, S.O.B. (Sacred Omphaloskeptic Brotherhood)
Cozener

"There is nothing more important to a magician than keeping secrets. Probably because so many of them are Gay."
—Peggy, from King of the Hill (Sleight of Hank)
Xia
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
286 Posts

Profile of Xia
Cheers John, if I could have picked anyone to help me out, it would have been you. Smile
"They say time is money...i say time is precious"
"They say the whole is much more than the sum of its Parts...Thats why a man is much more than the sum of his Past!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Post -it Notes and the Tear. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL