The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht by Lebanon Circle (88 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Great idea from Eddie Garland. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/30182399883......app=true Several Krampus masks are available from Off-The-Wall Toys.

I can imagine covering my head and upper body with a burlap bag so I can't influence the choice of cards, and when the bag is pulled off, I am wearing the Krampus mask shown at the above link. I think there would be lots of wet pants and panties in the audience afterwards. Not sure if I care to test it at the next Christmas party.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
THIS is one of my favorite video pieces on this subject of Krampus masks.
These wooden masks are beautiful!!!

Malakim
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of Malakim
There are Krampus shops like this one:
http://www.krampusshop.at/

So After seeing the routine I also had to order the expansion. I am not sure how to explain the wife ... but well.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Any woman will encourage a man owing up to needing expansion Smile
james_unlimited
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
223 Posts

Profile of james_unlimited
I had no idea there was an expansion.... until I came on here..... seems every time I come here I buy something
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
277 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Has anyone received their order?
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
4944 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Regarding the Expansion Pack, I emailed Dan on Friday asking for an update, and he said, "Thanks for the e-mail. Every copy of the Krampusnacht expansion ships early next week, you'll also receive a fulfilment notification from the store. Thanks for your patience and have a great weekend."

So, it sounds like not long now.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Footman
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Footman
It's like Christmas all over again.

My expansion pack arrived today. Lovely smell of leather and an evil Krampus has made my Easter weekend special
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
277 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2016, Footman wrote:
It's like Christmas all over again.

My expansion pack arrived today. Lovely smell of leather and an evil Krampus has made my Easter weekend special

Yours arrived? I haven't even received my shipment email.
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Our expansion pack has been ordered

kOnO & Carollynm
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I received my Expansion pack and was pleasantly surprised and somewhat disappointed at the same time. The Pendulum is superb and the red leather case is well made and nicely decorated. I was disappointed in the quality of the cards provided. There were splotches and discolorations that did not match on cards that are supposed to be exact duplicates. The original cards did not have any duplicate cards and so that was never an issue with the antiquing process, but if the cards are supposed to be duplicates, they need to NOT stand out in their differences because of the antiquing process. Never mind; I will make my own cards. Besides, I want some blood coming out of the little eyes. My final pleasant surprise was discovering that the red tissue paper in which the items were packed was indeed that special red tissue that rises into the air while burning, and furthermore, the ash remains intact so that it can be levitated around overhead by the least bit of rising candle heat or surreptitious breathing before guiding it to land where you will and using it for ash, or restoring it to tissue. An unexpected bonus. Merry Krampusnacht!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
It is indeed a lovely Expansion pack.
The Pendulum alone is a treasure!
I'm a happy Krampus!
Seance
View Profile
Elite user
Talking on the other side with
414 Posts

Profile of Seance
I have received the expansion pack and am also in the congregation singing praises! It is a collection of wonderfully constructed items that will bring joy to any Krampusnacht owner. This will be one of my centerpieces to show during the upcoming holiday season. Keep them coming, Dan!
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
Received mine in Texas on Friday. Indeed, a work of art that elevates the original effect and its package. Good work, Dan.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Regarding the extention pack: the red leather pouch leaves my hands and fingers stained red big time (and it doesn't come off easily).
Any ideas on how to treat leather so that it keeps its coloring ink?
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1569 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Well finally got my hands on a 2nd hand set & extra lucky as these came with expansion cards,pendulum & case !
Recieved them today - WoW Dan, you really did a fantastic job on this From Hell variant with Krampusnacht & the extras !!

& the graphics are beatiful on these cards, SO happy to have finally obtained Krampusnacht with the expansion pack & will cherish them, not to mention enjoy using them in the coming months !!

I see there is another set of Krampusnacht cards only available for sale down below for anyone looking for a set for this Christmas season.....
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2017, Merlinsmagic wrote:
Well finally got my hands on a 2nd hand set & extra lucky as these came with expansion cards,pendulum & case !
Recieved them today - WoW Dan, you really did a fantastic job on this From Hell variant with Krampusnacht & the extras !!

& the graphics are beatiful on these cards, SO happy to have finally obtained Krampusnacht with the expansion pack & will cherish them, not to mention enjoy using them in the coming months !!

I see there is another set of Krampusnacht cards only available for sale down below for anyone looking for a set for this Christmas season.....

Congrats and thanks for the heads up. Just got it from bud scott. I've been looking for this for a while. Happy camper here!!!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1569 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Awesome & congrats to you too, your gonna love these !!
Especially as there are only 100 in circulation.
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Christmas is coming soon, and I have to sell my copy of Krampusnacht with the expansion pack. It is down in Tricks & effects for sale or trade if you are interested.

Thanks

kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
959 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
I have an original Krampusnacht (#7 of 100) but cannot find the dvd or pdf instructions. I have other OOTW products, so I know those & the basic method(s). But in order to sell it I want to pass on the instructions and I forgot the format and cannot find a dvd or a pdf among my stash!
Please pm if you know, so I at least can retrace my stash looking for it.
Thanks,Bill Meeker (pm or preferably email me at docbenwiz@aol.com)
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht by Lebanon Circle (88 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL