The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht by Lebanon Circle (88 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
916 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, topherhester wrote:
Well.... I guess I should have knocked on wood. It's sold out and I was 2 days away from being able to order. Website says second batch may not be delivered before Christmas! What a bummer because these look great....

.... Seriously am going to fret about this for a while....

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! I can't believe Krampusnacht sold out in under 12 hours!

Wave 1 was 50 decks, these will ship next week. AS SOON as these are shipped I will release Wave 2 of another 50 which will probably be 27th November so there is still a very strong possibility of receiving a deck overseas before Christmas. I didn't want to sell hundreds in one go and then not manage to fulfill orders especially when Krampusnacht is designed for Christmas performance.

I'm on the naughty list for sure but it's the long holidays I spent with the Krampus as a child that gave me all the ideas I have today!

Thanks again.

Darkly

Dan
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Well as soon as the next batch is available for order, I'll be one of the first!!
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
725 Posts

Profile of Winks
YOu and me both. Like you, I was waiting for pay day. Dan is most definitely on the Naughty List. Very Naughty. Krampus gonna get him.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
If Gene Simmons finds out, he'll sue you Dan! Smile

xxx Morgaine
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
916 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, morgaine_le_fey wrote:
If Gene Simmons finds out, he'll sue you Dan! Smile

xxx Morgaine

That's Satan Claus!
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
And who after that? The Easter Bundy?
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of pawel
By description it looks like "From Hell" replacement / replica - just different photos and story. Am I right or am I wrong?
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
916 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, pawel wrote:
By description it looks like "From Hell" replacement / replica - just different photos and story. Am I right or am I wrong?

Correct!
Terrormaster
View Profile
Regular user
New England
139 Posts

Profile of Terrormaster
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, LebanonCircle wrote:
Quote:

Correct!

Dan, if memory serves (missed the original FH boat) but didn't the last version have a "special" photo card or two? That doesn't seem to be the case here (correct me if I'm wrong) and hence the lower price (which is still a *** awesome deal) in comparison.
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of pawel
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, LebanonCircle wrote:
Quote:

Correct!

Thank you Dan. I will skip on this but only because I'm already proud owner of the FH5 and the collector's edition. It looks amazing though!!! I wish I see someone perform it one day! It's a very good deal for what Dan has to offer!!! Don't hesitate too long.
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Can anyone tell me if the handling for From Hell or Krampusnacht is the same for White Star? I have White Star but from the description of this it seems like the spec handles the photos and lays them into two piles (without a discard pile which is different from any White Star handling I've used).
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of pawel
Very different. I perform both.
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Thanks!
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Does anyone know if this is a limited release item?
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
4944 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
It sounds like it already is Pizpor...but only Dan can say for sure. Right now the first 50 sets are spoken for, so that limited release is gone. The next 50 are in the works, but will that be the end of the run? Dan the man can answer.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
"Naughty or Nice"...such a beautiful simple wonderous choice for an "Out of this World" effect.
Brilliant Dan!
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Thanks Wizard. I better get moving on this.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2667 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, topherhester wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the handling for From Hell or Krampusnacht is the same for White Star? I have White Star but from the description of this it seems like the spec handles the photos and lays them into two piles (without a discard pile which is different from any White Star handling I've used).

They are both variations on OOTW so, with either effect, you should be able to use pretty much whichever approach to OOTW that you like. You're not bound to the handlings described in the instruction manuals.

Quote:
On Nov 17, 2015, steven-gibson wrote:
There's a video also on Lebanon circle now.

I ordered my set before seeing the video. After seeing the video I'm very happy indeed that I took the plunge. These cards look beautiful.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1180 Posts

Profile of Salby
I was one of the lucky ones to grab this in the 1st batch (Whew!!).

Any place can I get a soundtrack of "Eerie Christmas Music"??... Something what Dan has playing in the background of his marketing video of this effect.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, Salby wrote:
I was one of the lucky ones to grab this in the 1st batch (Whew!!).

Any place can I get a soundtrack of "Eerie Christmas Music"??... Something what Dan has playing in the background of his marketing video of this effect.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht by Lebanon Circle (88 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL