The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht by Lebanon Circle (88 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
959 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Okay, somrhow I got my Dropbox restored and I found the Vimeo video instructions!
So,....now I just have to figure out a fair price because I have no idea what I paid for the orihinal release, what was it,...three years ago?
Any ideas, I appreciate suggestions at docbenwiz@ aol.com
Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
959 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
I got a good tip from a helpful person on here and I also found a previous posting with a good indication of the original limited edition price back in 2015.
I also found my Vimeo tutorisl, recovered from my Dropbox and I have a typed set of instructions I can include.
Thanks,...now I can list this on the Trade/Sale forum site!
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
959 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
SOLD a few days ago!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Is there a link available for the video that was on the product page?
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Anyone have this for sale? Just recently obtained Krampusnacht III and now looking for this one Smile. PM me if you do! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Krampusnacht by Lebanon Circle (88 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL