The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Have you seen Sync? (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Imagine being able to have someone think of a word, place or even a name then being able to reveal it...

This probably sounds familiar, but here is where it gets interesting...

Imagine doing all of that as well as it being virtually self working and the participant saying nothing.

My friend Fraser Parker is always up to dastardly different thinking on some of mentalism's classic effects whether it be pin revelations, name guesses and good old fashioned intuitive principles. Sync is a brand new method to accomplish the age old plot of revealing a thought of word in a new process that looks and feels like real mind reading.

No Forces
No Duel Reality (Though it can utilize it)
No Words or Letters named
No Peeks of any kind
No seriously

Interested? Then read more on Fraser's page...

http://www.fraserparker.co.uk/sync.htm
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2191 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Alex here.

I just received Fraser's latest offering called Sync, in being able to billetlessly and without any props, reveal the name of someone that they are merely thinking of.

After reading this, it reminds me of the Ouija origins, and how it all came together quite nicely, as well as traces of False Messiah thinking spread out as well.

This is definately worth taking a look at, if you enjoy Fraser's line of thinking, or have ever wanted to reveal billetlessly a person's name or place they had in mind.

If you bought Ouija or False Messiah in the past, this is a great addition to that, because it adds a layer of deception without the spectator having to say a single word.

This is thought provoking work that will "sync" into your performance, once you gain the basic idea and grasp the thinking behind this.

This is something that you can do anytime, anywhere, and blow some minds.

This does take some practice, so don't expect to be able to do this right away, especially if you have never read any of Fraser's work. If you have, and you know the way he thinks, then you will be able to pick this up in no time, and be up and running to the races.

All in all, this is a great tool to have and use at your disposal, and something that future performers can take advantage of.

Thanks Fraser

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Romanos
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Romanos
Hello guys!
I got this a few days ago. The method is genius (like every Fraser's effect). If you like impromptu and strong mentalism I highly suggest it. No peeks, no pre-show, no gimmicks.
It is one of those things that come as close as possible to real mind reading.
Kind regards,

Romanos
The Urban Entity
View Profile
New user
Itta Bena, MS
92 Posts

Profile of The Urban Entity
I just started toying with it right away. I can without a doubt tell you that Fraser has created the future of mentalism. This system, though good is the surface of what's to come. This is not the review. I'll write that a bit later. This system is on the cusps of psychic phenomena. I know it's not real, but this is a step or two away from the holy grail. Totally underpriced!

I will write a more detailed description later.
WATCH AWESOME HYPNOSIS VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/user/taylormade85/example?sub_confirmation=1

"Pushing The Boundaries of What is Possible With Hypnosis"
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Does this work in french ?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
The Urban Entity
View Profile
New user
Itta Bena, MS
92 Posts

It can work in any language.
WATCH AWESOME HYPNOSIS VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/user/taylormade85/example?sub_confirmation=1

seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Sounds a little too good to be true... Lol
The Urban Entity
View Profile
New user
Itta Bena, MS
92 Posts

OK guys, I've had the chance to do more with it. Here's the deal:

Sync is an expansion on some of Fraser's earlier work. However it's a method for guessing information without having to write anything down. This is a system and a tool.
The reason why it's so good is because you are systematically learning the thoughts of the participant in real time, hence the title, "Sync".

Is it easy? Yes.

Is it foolproof? Yes.

Why? It's easy because the method, like hypnosis relies on performer's ability to place the spectator in the right frame of mind. But don't worry, the method is truly dirt easy. The genius of the system is the way its framed to keep the spectator from guessing exactly whats going on.

The reason why this system is a must have for any performer is because finally, when presented with the mind reader's challenge, you are always in the driver seat instead of deferring or using some some of way out. What is the mind reader's challenge you ask?

SPECTATOR: Oh, you are a mind-reader? Well, what am I thinking right now?

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WHILE TESTING: I noticed that this system can be used alone or with other methods. I haven't shared this tidbit with Fraser yet, but I was able to keep my participant on her toes by merging Sync and False Messiah's method. Even that can be built upon. If you have Atlas' Train Tracking, you can merge all three together and blow people away, thus making it 100% seemingly method-less. Last night while trying to learn it perfectly, I first used a fail safe, in which I used a portion of Colin's Zen. I know this sounds like a lot to take in but this system is flexible, and I urge any person performing this to mix methods. I do it for almost a certain kind of cheap thrill, but it can be done to give yourself advantages.

dan the man
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of dan the man
Is this in anyway related to Oija? Also, is this repeatable?
The Urban Entity
View Profile
New user
Itta Bena, MS
92 Posts

All methods are different. But its an expansion on his previous works.

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1351 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Just got the project in front of me, this is beautiful, the principle used here is one of my favorites, and I inicially came with a birthday divination idea using this principle and to see it used with names, is a thing of beauty.

The PDF is well written, and the idea is here, it's easy as that and they never say nothing! Can be used in any language and you'll love practicing this effect !

The final answer for prop less name divination is here, Sync for sure. I prefer this to Ouija. Even if they're both great !

Good job!

- Olivier
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
info@olivierboes.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5096 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Sync by Fraser is (in my opinion) superior that Ouija in terms of simplicity of method and more direct in effect. I am already working the script to fit my persona and I even share with Fraser some added manners to create the works.

Fraser is pushing the art in exciting levels, keep the good work my friend!

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Stefmagic
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Stefmagic
Fraser Parker wrote about sync "I recently went back to my notebooks ..." "...and after a few days of playing with scripting ..."

So from what I understand is that he created sync just recently. Then it's not an effect that he worked with for a long time ? the effect was not really tested in real world ? Is it just a great idea put on paper ?
Fraser Parker
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
280 Posts

Profile of Fraser Parker
It is a different arrangement of older ideas – all of which, including the latest version Sync have been performed and tested by both myself and friends. Those who own my previous work you will understand why this works and could be released soon after it was finally fully worked out from my notebooks.
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I wonder what the reason might be for the different prices of Ouija, False Messiah and Sync... Not trying to start a debate... I really would like to know Smile

Are these so different? If Sync is the perfect method, why is it cheaper that Ouija and so much cheaper than False Messiah?

(I am NOT complaining at all: I bought Ouija, but False Messiah was way out of my budget, so I'm glad Sync is affordable Smile)
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
You bring up a valid point---I too have the same questions. It is perplexing to try to correlate value with price...but it seems as if Sync is not the "perfect" method, based on its price relative to the other publications. Thoughts?

Kevin

Quote:
On Dec 4, 2015, Adrien Lochon wrote:
I wonder what the reason might be for the different prices of Ouija, False Messiah and Sync... Not trying to start a debate... I really would like to know Smile

Are these so different? If Sync is the perfect method, why is it cheaper that Ouija and so much cheaper than False Messiah?

(I am NOT complaining at all: I bought Ouija, but False Messiah was way out of my budget, so I'm glad Sync is affordable Smile)
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1351 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I've seen Sync, and for me, it suit me.
Ouija was nice as well, and both of them are easy.
I like them a lot.
I learn this principle some times ago, and to see it here was a big surprise for me! It's one of my favourite principles for sure, and you can use it to divine other things, playing cards, birthday dates, and so.
info@olivierboes.com
Fraser Parker
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
280 Posts

Profile of Fraser Parker
I would just like to point out that this uses a different principle to the one Ceierry is referring to. The only similarity my method has is the spectator counts upwards through a list of information mentally. I felt the original handling of this wasn't deceptive and therefore created an improvement.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1351 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2015, Fraser Parker wrote:
I would just like to point out that this uses a different principle to the one Ceierry is referring to. The only similarity my method has is the spectator counts upwards through a list of information mentally. I felt the original handling of this wasn't deceptive and therefore created an improvement.

I agree totally Smile
My bad, you can't go wrong with this one really Smile
info@olivierboes.com
TheGentlemanMindReader
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of TheGentlemanMindReader
Usually with propless mentalism, the process would be significantly long to divine a thought of card, name, etc. How long would it normally take on average to divine a name with sync?
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."
~Ernest Hemingway
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Have you seen Sync? (19 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL