The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Have you seen Sync? (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
Nick, yours is a very useful post for potential customers. Can you tell us why you feel Abyss would be better for 1 on 1 situations? Thanks!

Kevin

Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Nick Singh wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2015, Michael Zarek wrote:
What would be better for guessing a single digit number, this or Ross's ''Abyss'' ?

In my opinion Abyss would be better for 1 on 1 situations and even small groups and Sync would be better for a stage effect.
Fraser Parker
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
280 Posts

Profile of Fraser Parker
I feel this would work well in both situations. There is nothing in the method which determines which environment would play better. I personally only work close up, so can cover any potential misses easier, for stage I would use a classic method.
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
423 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Looking forward to my copy Sync, Fraser, and to Field Test it.

Happy Holidays my friend and thanks for sharing your prop-less works with the community.
Fraser Parker
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
280 Posts

Profile of Fraser Parker
Thank you guitarmagic, please report back here when you have had a chance to perform it.
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
152 Posts

Profile of Davdo
Having read both Ouija and Sync, I can say this is an exciting concept. I'm an enthusiast, not a seasoned pro mentalist, but I've done my fair share of research and practice. The method here is an evolution of Ouija (an already astounding technique), and is wonderfully deceptive and effective. I'd say it requires a bit of boldness, but man, the result really feels like the real thing... False Messiah further develops the technique in exciting ways, but for anyone who doesn't want to spend the $200 in that, Sync (or Ouija, for that matter) is nice gateway to the beautiful method. Totally worthwhile!

~Dave
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1562 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Hmmm...I'm not sureee...I got this a while back... After having read some if Frasers work and liking it...but this just seems to easy for the spec to backtrack and figure out.... Its an amazing concept I'll say that....anyone have experience with this?? How do specs respond....???

Sleepy
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3817 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2016, Sleepymentalism wrote:
Hmmm...I'm not sureee...I got this a while back... After having read some if Frasers work and liking it...but this just seems to easy for the spec to backtrack and figure out.... Its an amazing concept I'll say that....anyone have experience with this?? How do specs respond....???

Sleepy

I've done Sync four times now and it flies right over the participants head in regards to the method. Response to it has been more of a spooked response rather than a "wow that is amazing!" response for me personally. This is something you would want to perform on strangers rather than your friends and at the magic club etc.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1562 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2016, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2016, Sleepymentalism wrote:

Sleepy

I've done Sync four times now and it flies right over the participants head in regards to the method. Response to it has been more of a spooked response rather than a "wow that is amazing!" response for me personally. This is something you would want to perform on strangers rather than your friends and at the magic club etc.

Thanks for the feedback.... Gonna try it out now.....

Sleepy
Fligmupple
View Profile
New user
This account will expire in
79 Posts

Profile of Fligmupple
Are there any performance videos?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1562 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2016, Fligmupple wrote:
Are there any performance videos?

That would potentially expose the method... Unless some bits are cut out...

Sleepy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Have you seen Sync? (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL