The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Andreu's Legion (Name Divinaiton) App (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Hi there! So another thread on this subject was deleted due to a side conversation that got started between me and another member. That was not fair to Andreu, who originally posted asking if anyone would be interested in being able to use his Legion system as an app for android.

My apologies Andreu.

And so I've started this thread again to ask the same question he originally asked - which had, in the short time it was up, garnered about five people interested:

Would you be interested in an app for the android that allowed you to perform Legion by Andreu?

Best,

Atlas
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
What about for Apple. I would love it.
ThoughtThief
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of ThoughtThief
Plus 1
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I am always interested in over the phone effects! I just bought one recently and I was 100% disappointed. I felt iId wasted my $15. How do you rate the initial effect as an over the phone routine and could the app be used while performing it ? Unfortunately I have Mac gear
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2015, BlakeAdams wrote:
What about for Apple. I would love it.

The version for iOS is currently in the works! Smile

Best regards,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2015, Slim King wrote:
I am always interested in over the phone effects! I just bought one recently and I was 100% disappointed. I felt iId wasted my $15. How do you rate the initial effect as an over the phone routine and could the app be used while performing it ? Unfortunately I have Mac gear

Having Mac won't be a problem as I'm currently trying to get this done for iOS too, while also screening if Android users would be interested in joining the party too. Smile

I have done this a lot over Skype so phone should be no different.

As long as you're very clear in the instructions and your spectator is going with the flow / paying attention, you're good to go. Smile

Cheers,

Andreu.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
I think it's important to include Android as well. I for one would love to see this on Android.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2571 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Yes an iOS version would be nice.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
So excited for Apple version. Any idea when it might be out?
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
I'd love to see a version for Blackberry.

... Just kidding. I'm glad the iOS version is in the workings bro.

Best,
Ever
I shall see you on the other side.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What will the app do?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2015, Slim King wrote:
What will the app do?

Do you know the method behind Legion, Slim?
I shall see you on the other side.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No ... I do not own it. Would you be required to purchase both?
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2015, Slim King wrote:

Nope!
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Any time frame lyet or is it still far away?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, Relick666 wrote:
Quote:

Nope!

So how does it play out. How does the effect look ... Don't worry .. I don't make apps myself. And please .. Not a "Perceived" version that so many describe in their descriptions, not that you'd do that ... Smile I just want to know what I'm getting. Over the phone effects are my favorite and I like to know exactly how they "Appear" if that's possible Smile I just spent $15 on a horrible effect that I'll never use and would never advise anyone to use either.... So I'm a bit leery ... Smile
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, Relick666 wrote:
Quote:

Nope!

So how does it play out. How does the effect look ... Don't worry .. I don't make apps myself. And please .. Not a "Perceived" version that so many describe in their descriptions, not that you'd do that ... Smile I just want to know what I'm getting. Over the phone effects are my favorite and I like to know exactly how they "Appear" if that's possible Smile I just spent $15 on a horrible effect that I'll never use and would never advise anyone to use either.... So I'm a bit leery ... Smile

Best way to answer this without tipping the method would be to film a live performance with the app.

Also. Im not sure if you would be able to do it at the same time over the phone with the app (I will consider if it's feasible). The original idea can be done over the phone but I can't really answer that without giving the method away.

As soon as it's ready I will let you know.

Cheers!
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
360 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Heyya,

this sounds interesting, especially for Android. +1 here!

Cheers,

T.
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Looking forward to this Android option for the effect.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
What is the effect experienced by a spectator? I haven't seen it described.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Andreu's Legion (Name Divinaiton) App (13 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL