The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Andreu's Legion (Name Divinaiton) App (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey guys, I'm happy to announce that the development for Android has started.

It will have improvements based on:

* Huge selection of names (even broader than the original idea). This will increase the hit rate vastly.

* Make the app as innocent looking as possible with a very simple interface. Spectators will be able to play with it and find nothing
strange or suspicious.

* Visual aids. This, in order to avoid mistakes from the spectator's part.

* Algorithm improvement. The original concept has been modified to help the performer to know anyone's name in a more efficient way (no questions asked for most cases).

The app will have improvements of the original idea based on:

* Huge selection of names (even broader than the manuscript). This will increase the hit rate vastly!

* Make the app as innocent looking as possible with a very simple interface. Spectators will be able to play with it and find nothing
strange or suspicious.

* Visual aids. This, in order to avoid mistakes from the spectator's part.

* Algorithm improvement. The original concept has been modified to help the performer to know anyone's name in a more efficient way (no questions asked for most cases).

* Language selection: English / Spanish / French.

It's been a huge effort from my part, mostly from the economical / time aspect to get this dream come true. I will chime in again when the app is ready, I'm sure you guys are going to love it. Smile

ETA: 2 / 3 weeks.

Best regards,

Andreu.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Awesome
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey guys, check the attached Android screenshot regarding the first Legion prototype.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5315/AkW0W4.png

A lot of work to make this really outstanding. Smile

Also considering adding more modes so it will fry people's minds.

Cheers,

Andreu.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Can't wait for this .....i love legion
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Legion is almost ready!

It's likely it will be available in the next 48 hours (or before), as the developers have contacted me and let me know they have advanced a lot for both iOS and Android platforms.

The only downside is the name administration couldn't make it to the final release. I will have control anyway to add or remove any names.

Cheers!

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
I have detected some minor bugs in the latest version. Fortunately they're just UI related.

Will be fixing them and let you know when it's ready, hope it doesn't take long.

Cheers!

- Andreu.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I cannot wait!!
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hello everyone!

Legion has been published for Android!! Smile

Just search Legion Andreu via Play Store.

I also uploaded a live performance to the website - as you may notice, the spectator was very shocked. Smile

http://andreumind06.wix.com/LegionApp

You will find all instructions of use in the website.

If you have any specific procedural questions, please don't post them in here, just PM me. Smile

Enjoy it.

Cheers!

PS: iOS version will be published very soon too. Watch this space.

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
This is the link for any iOS news btw:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

Cheers!

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hello all!

I know I've been under the radar these last days: I had some important issues uploading complements to the Play Store. After days and days, everything was sorted out thanks to the Google support team and I was able to relaunch everything. Smile

After thinking about several customers feedback and taking advantage of the relaunch, I have decided to offer the app at a more affordable value: it will have a 30% discount. However, I'm still considering if this offer will be available forever or not.

On another note, the iOS version is still under reviews so I don't have a release date yet.

Here's a live performance for those who haven't checked it out yet!

Best regards,

Andreu.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
916 Posts

Profile of DrRob
So just to check the cost is £58.60 GBP?

Thanks
Rob
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
916 Posts

Profile of DrRob
I can see this as a way of connecting the technology of today with the readings of the past would like to know more about the app before considering purchasing it for example what does the subject have to do on the phone and does it include inputting the spectators name?

Please drop me a pm Andreau.

Many thanks
Rob
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2016, DrRob wrote:
So just to check the cost is £58.60 GBP?

Thanks
Rob

Hey Rob!

Price should be 50 GBP (for now) - the thing is that I specified it in dollars and as the currency changes a lot it affects all others, but it should show up 50 GBP. If not, pls let me know and I will fix this.

Cheers,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2016, DrRob wrote:
What does the subject have to do on the phone and does it include inputting the spectators name?

Many thanks
Rob

It doesn't include inputting his or her name. Let's preferably Skype about the first question though as it's method related.

Cheers,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hello everyone!!!

Legion for iOS has been finally released and approved by App Store! Smile Smile Smile

After months of hard work it's here, officially launched.

Very early buyers, update. New users, get this, YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Enjoy it! Smile

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/legion-n......s=1&mt=8

Andreu.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
916 Posts

Profile of DrRob
I have spoken at length with Andreu about the Android Legion App including having him show me a couple of times it does struggle with weird names but he will be adding a way to include these audience management would help here too.

From a layperson point of view it's impossible what can be revealed as it's unexpected and comes out of the blue there is a way of delaying the reveal which I feel will add to the Impact of the effect.

It is a perfect entry into a full personality reading too which I love.

Thank you Andreu for spending the time discussing it with me at length over the past week.

Dr Rob
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Very sharp idea with lots of potential. I was a fan of the original routine and still think it may be perceived as stronger - but this is a welcome addition.
It's a bit process heavy but all justified.

There are some small additions I think would make it a stronger experience for the spectator.

Wish list:
A number only keyboard. Having a "telephone" keyboard will confuse some. Staring at letters every time I punch a key distracts from the numerological association.
A mobile site. Same info could be captured and delivered but we could eliminate the downtime plus allow embedding. Still protects the creator as far as I'm aware since the master app is required.
I can't get my "full number" option to work either.

These are minor things. Overall this is a pretty strong idea. Can't wait to work this in properly.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Guys, thanks a lot for your valuable feedback!

This is the FB Group link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LegionApp/

Cheers!
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey guys,

As I let you know in the group, unfortunately I had to stop supporting the mobile app some time ago.

As of now, 2018, Legion is now available as your own personal numerology website!

www.andreumind06.wix.com/legionapp

It has been vastly improved and redesigned for 2018, outperforming the original app.

Please go through the website before asking something already explained in there (FAQ).

I have opened another thread for the sake of clarity: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

Kind regards to all,

Andreu
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Andreu's Legion (Name Divinaiton) App (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL