The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Pantera V2 Peek Wallet by Outlaw Effects and Alakazam Magic (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
Adeofspades
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Adeofspades
I have both the Telethought II and Pantera V2. Even though the TT2 filter is better, I find myself using the PV2 without any filters - Docc style. The Pantera is also an excellent business card case and I use it as such everyday. It's nice having your business cards on display and it's even easier to slip them out and give them away. Great purchase:)
Deano88
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincolnshire UK
377 Posts

Profile of Deano88
I love the pantera wallet as my everyday wallet but hardly ever use it for what it's made for unfortunately. Angles are not great with the filter which is what put me off but maybe without the filter I can use it for loads and more direct delayed peek putting the wallet bs I in the pocket. I use Looch's hollow slot for drawing duplications as the peek is so well hidden
Adeofspades
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Adeofspades
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2016, Deano88 wrote:
I love the pantera wallet as my everyday wallet but hardly ever use it for what it's made for unfortunately. Angles are not great with the filter which is what put me off but maybe without the filter I can use it for loads and more direct delayed peek putting the wallet bs I in the pocket. I use Looch's hollow slot for drawing duplications as the peek is so well hidden

Looch's hollow is great. Very deceptive and looks really innocent.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Provided there is even a minimal light source behind you, the TeleThought filter allows you to perform with the wallet out in the open virtually completely surrounded. No other method, to the best of my knowledge, comes even close in comparison. I do love my SUC for nightlife but will opt for my TeleThought or older Outlaw wallets, which also contain the same filter, when optimal conditions permit.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Question: When you order this through a retailer how do you know whether you're gonna get the FedEx or British Airways gaff? Is it random?
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
I just noticed that on Alakazam's product page for the Pantera V2 at the bottom of the ad copy it states the following:
"* Please note that this item is currently ONLY available in Fedex ( this will not affect the performance or usage of the effect in any way )"

So I guess that answers my question from above.
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2016, Deano88 wrote:

There was a production error with the filter. It was meant to be the same quality as the one used in the telethought wallet (complete blackout), however the material used in the patera wallet is translucent, so not fit for purpose.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Speaking of production errors, as I mentioned above according to Alakazam's website, "this item is currently ONLY available in Fedex"; however, according to one reviewer here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S20351 they said, "The plastic business card that came with it. Says British airways. I was a little upset that as an American, I didn't get the fedex one. I almost returned it because of that alone. "

That's what prompted me to ask my earlier question regarding which gaff you receive when you purchase this.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2017, Colin (C.J.) wrote:
There was a production error with the filter. It was meant to be the same quality as the one used in the telethought wallet (complete blackout), however the material used in the patera wallet is translucent, so not fit for purpose.

That's unfortunate. I see based on reviews that the filter quality is the biggest complaint that people have with their Pantera wallet. Was there any point in the past when the Pantera filter was on par with the Telethought filter, or has it always been this way?
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
You don't really even need to use the filter I have 2 and took mine out!!!!
JD_UK
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of JD_UK
Anyone that's in the know, would you recommend this or the Razor Wallet?
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
If anyone has an idea on how to make the business card/privacy filter gimmick seen in the pantera can you message me? Trying to figure this out.
KyleLeon
View Profile
New user
Ottawa, ON
25 Posts

Profile of KyleLeon
I am not really a fan of the FedEx or British Airways extra clear card that is provided. Both are designed for UK residents. As a Canadian, I decided to have my own clear cards made to resemble Tim Horton's gift cards.

If anyone is interested in this, send me an email at kyleleon@icloud.com and we can discuss shipping, costs, etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Pantera V2 Peek Wallet by Outlaw Effects and Alakazam Magic (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL