The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help me out! (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4095 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Hi fellow coin guys! I just entered a photo contest, and need your support! Please click on the link and scroll down to the photos. Mine is under my name, Michael Rubinstein, and should be the first photo on the left. It looks like an alien landscape. The more votes I get the better, so please help me out by clicking on the link and voting. You can vote once a day, thanks for helping, and have a Happy Thanksgiving weekend!!
http://a.pgtb.me/k30h19/jMkdg?w=41143833&e=108955012
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
frankvomit
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of frankvomit
And done! cause you're my hero!
dan the man
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of dan the man
Done! ;-)
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1680 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Voted, good luck Mike.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8815 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Good luck Doc. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Mini Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5180 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Got mine sir Smile I know you said we can vote once a day but how many days will this run? (so we can keep up with it)

It is actually 1 vote per day per device. It let me vote on my PC, my phone and my Ipad. (will hit up my laptop and my wife's Galaxy tablet later today too.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4095 Posts

Thanks! Its a very serious competition, and if you look at the other entries, the photographs are incredible. My own is very different than the others, which I hope makes it stand out. I appreciate all of your votes and support! Contest closes December 17, so keep voting!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
HarryB
View Profile
Regular user
South Texas
127 Posts

Profile of HarryB
I voted yesterday and will vote again tomorrow. It wouldn't let me vote again today. There are some very nice pics and ~2250 entries. If you don't win photograph dogs or babies next time. Smile
CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
Done.
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
You got my vote, Doc.
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4095 Posts

Thanks Bill, all of the votes are really helping, and much appreciated!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5180 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Oh well, now it seems to be detecting overall IP address so only let me one on my WiFi and one on my phone (using my data IP address).

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4095 Posts

Just checked, and I seem to have the third most votes so far. Maybe further back, but with over 2000 entries, hard to be sure. But you can vote daily, so please click on the link and vote for my photo. And as always, your support is greatly appreciated!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5180 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
200 as of now Smile

Smile Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4095 Posts

Thanks! The leader has 309 as far as I can tell (hard to go through over 2400 entries), but I seem to be in second place (with a few right on my tail). Thanks again for clicking on the link and voting for my photo, it only takes two seconds, and you will be really helping me out.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4095 Posts

Hey, just looked and I seem to be in first place for the popular vote! Thanks to all of you who are voting daily! After the contest ends on dec 17, to thank you all I will teach a cute little vanish that should be easy for all to do. So keep voting, and watching here! And thanks again for all your help!
HarryB
View Profile
Regular user
South Texas
127 Posts

Profile of HarryB
Just keep reminding every couple of days to keep the post near the top. Good luck!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5180 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I just hit number 401 according to the counter. Smile

Smile Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4095 Posts

Thanks. I just reread the rules, and saw that the popular vote is not for the category, but for all of the submissions. There is one submission in the illustration section, with almost 6000 votes. So as they say, the fat lady has sung. Oh well, it was a nice run while it lasted Smile
Tree
View Profile
Loyal user
Wiggle Wiggle
295 Posts

Profile of Tree
Lol, if you need spam voting to win a contest then you really don't win that contest.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help me out! (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL