The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Slydini videos? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Is anyone aware of any Slydini videos or videos of Slydini performances that are available? The only Slydini video I am aware of was a guest appearance by Slydini on the Dick Cavett show. Slydini started out with two silk routines (his famous "tied-untied" routine and a sild transposition routine), then 2-3 coin routines, then his Helicopter Card routine, then Paper Balls in a Box, then two cigarette effects and finally his Paper Balls over the Head routine.

It is a great video; I'm just hoping that there is more Slydini available than that. The Cavett appearance is invaluable in that there is just no substitute for watching the Master. The two sets of classic "how-to" Slydini manuals by Karl Fulves (with detailed text and lots of pictures) is great but you just cannot appreciated the exquisite misdirection and the timing from a book.

Thanks for any info.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
AnthonyMagic
View Profile
New user
Detroit, MI
7 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMagic
Just saw your message about Slydini footage. I don't have the Cavett show appearance - but I do have 2 guest spots from HBO magic shows that feature Slydini performing Paper Balls Into Box, Coins Through Table, One Coin Routine, Paper Balls Over Head, Cigarette Production Routine, and a rare stand-up Silk Production Routine culminating with a large US Flag production.

Feel free to pm me - I'd love to work out a trade.

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Slydini videos? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL