The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Escapology (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marien_zc
View Profile
New user
Dominican Republic
46 Posts

Profile of marien_zc
Has anyone seen the new DVD at penguin magic?

It looks very good

Has anyone bought this? Anyone have any comments on it?
What?!
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
That name, what is it, dooley something??? I don’t know, should penguin be selling this kind of dangerous stuff to the people who buy their material (mostly amateurs and young magicians)?
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
I wondered the same thing Dave. Also, I've noticed that within a day or two of a new DVD being posted for sale on a magic website, there's a post about it here. No offense Marien, but give it some time for the DVD to reach the hands of Café members.
Who is John Galt?
marien_zc
View Profile
New user
Dominican Republic
46 Posts

Profile of marien_zc
Well, I already have some escapes in my show, but I want to buy it still because I wanted to add some other escape, since the people usually after the show tell me that's what they liked most of the show.

By the way, I work in hotels here in the Dominican Republic, a very touristy show.
What?!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I'll like to know how Long Each DVD is and is it worth buying them. Don
kaos
View Profile
New user
UK
58 Posts

Profile of kaos
Maybe the guys in the "All tied up" forum might have some knowledge of this Dooley guy?
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Yes there is Talk about this DVD in the “All tied up” section. There is even a link there to penguin magic to view a sample of it. Don

Ok, the same DVDs are on Dixie’s site. I tryed e-mailing him about them, but have received no response yet. Has anyone seen these DVDs yet? Don

P.S. http://www.houdiniexperience.com/ - The site listed is Dixie's site.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Escapology (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL