The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Syria Explained (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20295 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So they are cheering him on now?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4860 Posts

Profile of landmark
Absolutely. Kerry, Clinton, and Schumer all came out in favor of the bombing. And from CNN, hack Fareed Zakaria:

"I think Donald Trump became President of the United States" last night.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20295 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
My lord it could just be he was right.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4860 Posts

Profile of landmark
You asked a question, and I answered it.

And you can take a look at MSNBC's Brian Williams's deranged response as well, quoting Leonard Cohen!!:

LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Don't knock Brian Williams...he was there, fighting on the front lines against IsIs.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Out of curiosity, does anyone here believe the propaganda being spewed by the mainstream media and the government?
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Could you be more specific?

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Salguod Nairb
View Profile
Room 101
-3 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2017, NYCTwister wrote:
Out of curiosity, does anyone here believe the propaganda being spewed by the mainstream media and the government?

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
? Something different about recent content samples?
Does it look like something other than legit sponsored infotainment with the usual levels of trigger text and bait images to you?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4860 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:

I see the price of a dozen memes has gone way down recently.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

What can you learn from showing students with ADD the benefits of knowing the basic fallacies when you are not allowed to design tests or keep the data?

How do you measure a meme?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4874 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2017, landmark wrote:
Absolutely. Kerry, Clinton, and Schumer all came out in favor of the bombing. And from CNN, hack Fareed Zakaria:

It's about time the US has a President with a backbone. Because of his move in Syria, China now wants to work with us to stop North Korea from advancing their nuclear capabilities. Something that North Korea has been advancing for the last 8.5 years all the while laughing at the US until now! Finally!

You have a loose cannon in North Korea and if China can't get them to comply at least we can rest assured the US has an administration in charge that will protect our own interests and people!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4874 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2017, Dannydoyle wrote:
My lord it could just be he was right.

Absolutely not! Trump can look at a color that is blue and say it's blue but the mainstream media will say, "Can you believe Trump had to think about what color he was looking at before naming it? Besides, it's not blue, it's blue-ish with grey in it".

Journalism is dead and has been for a decade now. As Metallica states, "Sad but True".
Salguod Nairb
View Profile
Room 101
-3 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, RNK wrote: Absolutely not! Trump can look at a color that is blue and say it's blue but the mainstream media will say, "Can you believe Trump had to think about what color he was looking at before naming it? Besides, it's not blue, it's blue-ish with grey in it".

Come now, it is clearly Green and you are obviously focussing on the complete absence of yellow aspect only...
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6525 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2017, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
What can you learn from showing students with ADD the benefits of knowing the basic fallacies when you are not allowed to design tests or keep the data?

How do you measure a meme?

With a sock puppet of course.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4860 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, RNK wrote:
Quote:

It's about time the US has a President with a backbone. Because of his move in Syria, China now wants to work with us to stop North Korea from advancing their nuclear capabilities. Something that North Korea has been advancing for the last 8.5 years all the while laughing at the US until now! Finally!

In other words, you now agree with the stated Syria policy of the losing Presidential candidate, a policy which the current President explicitly strongly opposed and who based much of his campaign on that opposition.

"I say it's spinach and the hell with it."*

*Those readers who are not Grumpy Old Men can look up the Carl Rose cartoon reference online.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20295 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I think it is a rabbit hole.

While it is bad to gas children, we are not the police of the world.

I have no idea if there is a right answer. Maybe it is just the least wrong answer.

I simply don't know.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

The enemy of my enemy got some bad publicity.

How many times...
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, RNK wrote:
Quote:

In other words, you now agree with the stated Syria policy of the losing Presidential candidate, a policy which the current President explicitly strongly opposed and who based much of his campaign on that opposition.

"I say it's spinach and the hell with it."*

*Those readers who are not Grumpy Old Men can look up the Carl Rose cartoon reference online.

Perhaps the winning candidate's statements during the election were based on the assumption that there would be no "need" for action in Syria due to the claims of his predecessor and a number of people in the former administration (including the losing candidate) that "100%" of the chemical weapons in Syria were gone.

Turns out it's hard to know with certainty when all of the WMDs are gone. Who knew?

LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2017, landmark wrote:
Quote:

I see the price of a dozen memes has gone way down recently.

I apologize for the belated acknowledgement, but this was hilarious.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Syria Explained (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL