The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Houdini vs Mysto! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I've started an Indiegogo crowd-funding campaign to finance the release of a book of true magic. The book is split into two halves. The first half is a fictionalised account of a true story when Houdini engaged in a battle of wits (and fists!) with English escapologist Carl Mysto. It's a fascinating story and one that is full of drama, mystery, and magic. The second part of the book is a selection of routines and presentations loosely based around the story. These are all-new routines, and will only ever see the light of day in the pages of this book. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share the project on your Facebook page and elsewhere, and of course would be delighted if you chose to help fund the project. It works a little like 'pre-ordering', which we're all used to in the magic world!

The link to the Indiegogo page is: http://igg.me/at/whenwizardswalked/x/4343253 where you can also read the full story, watch a video etc.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Day one nearly over! Well on the way to making the target! Appreciate any help you can give by sharing on social media etc. Also, appreciate any pledges too! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Houdini vs Mysto! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL