The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism for picking up girls :) (73 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Gadujadu
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Gadujadu
Hello, as we all know, the best thing to pick up the girl is to read her mind. (or somethink like that Smile )
Can you tell me, please, where can I find books or dvd's to learn some mentalism tricks or systems to pick up her? I would be very appreciated Smile
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2367 Posts

Profile of C.J.
I would start with The Snide Answer by Parmenion.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
pcrpttc
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of pcrpttc
Code Breaker by Michael Murray and Gregory Wilson. However, I prefer Peter Tuner style in his At The Table lecture Smile
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3406 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Alternatively you could try one of the fundamental techniques of a mentalist, being genuinely interested in the person.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available to Pre-order
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=pre-order-totally-free-will
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
Thanks for your post Mark.

Jeff
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
Check out my column
"Magic is Education" @
www.VanishMagazine.com
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Didn't Alexandre have a booklet on just that about 12 years ago? Does anyone remember the name? You might PM him and ask if he did...
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
If you want to have women pick YOU up, then you should read about the Georgia Magnet...

Sincerely,
Dale
Visit
Dale'sBlog: StuffByDale.blogspot.com
Personal Site: dalemagic.strikingly.com
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
912 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Even the most amazing effects won't save poor personality.

And on the other hands, even the weakest effects are good enough with great personality.
Reader discretion is advised.
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of WooverM
Lighg and Heavy works perfectly, only you will be able to pick her up.
Woover
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Try to start with magic tricks!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2564 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I'd forget the tricks and do some light hearted readings. I wrote a book about it. Not a lot of people know that. Feel free to laugh at me, but I was asked this question so many times I decided to write the book.

http://thecoldreadingcompany.co.uk/coldr......amesbook
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2700 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Gadujadu - Be yourself, that's the best magic.

If you still need advice on picking up a woman you might want to start here...

Good Luck
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
744 Posts

Profile of Marc O
I would start staying away from on-line forums and get out in to the real world....
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18248 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Why bother? if you are in the mindset to trick women into finding you attractive and worth their time, you're not after a long term relationship are you? so just buy some drinks, pretend to be nice, tell them what they want to hear and fool yourself into thinking that that's a healthy way of behaving...

i believe they wrote about that in The Game...
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18248 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Also, starting off with the idea that you can read their mind, that means you'll never argue and ALWAYS understand them, because you've proven you can read their mind already...so why not FOREVER?!

"oh no, I just lied to you so I could pretend to be something I'm not"

"oh really? me too... I'm a hermaphrodite..."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17439 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I would learn to sing, or at least fake it. Find someone and impersonate them. You'll get all the women you want and more. Just remember child support is expensive these days.
But meeting chicks is cool and I'm honest when I say readings are well worth the time.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1042 Posts

Profile of sbays
If you don't have any "game" with women, Mentalism isn't going to give it to you. Period.

I have always chortled when I hear guys trying to figure out the best pick up lines. Wanna hear a great one? Here it is ... for free even.

"Hi, my name is ______, what's yours?" There ya go. Be confident. That will get you much further with women than a drawing dupe.
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
Prometheus
View Profile
Special user
Europe
523 Posts

Profile of Prometheus
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2015, sbays wrote:
If you don't have any "game" with women, Mentalism isn't going to give it to you. Period.

I have always chortled when I hear guys trying to figure out the best pick up lines. Wanna hear a great one? Here it is ... for free even.

"Hi, my name is ______, what's yours?" There ya go. Be confident. That will get you much further with women than a drawing dupe.

Yep, I can twice that. And in my wxperience, readings are always recieved well.
The most important thing is you and her, not a mentalism effect. Mentalism won't do the work for you.
-

Prometheus
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2910 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
There's so much out there that can be used for this it's crazy. It's all about framing and avoiding being creepy.

All you need is an ice-breaker, a way to demonstrate "value" as they say (the pickup artists), and confidence. PM me if you're still looking and I'll point some solid stuff out to you.

Regarding some of my material: "Scoring With The Tarot" will help bring you closer ... if you care to use Tarot cards. Atragalomancy with no dice will work as well.

But really, there's so much out there ... ok, here's one solid effect that will help you "pick up girls" ...

THREE PSYCHIC WORDS by my pal BILL MONTANA! I've added this to my iPad and iPhone! It's brilliant! If you want to add this to your phone I suggest you use one with a big screen like the IPhone 6+ so the subject can see the chart clearly. This is gold!
Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
190 Posts

Profile of Zee
Why mentalism? You might freak her out.
Go learn some magic stuff. They might think you are cooler(No offence to other mentalist fellows out there lol)

Zee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism for picking up girls :) (73 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL