The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Force Awakens (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2754 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Shame on you all for supporting this racist franchise.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015......dium=RSS

I'm sorry, that's just plain stupid and they took her to task very well.

Frankly, in the last movie (III) I would have liked to see James Earl Jones as the programmer helping Anakin work the vocal device.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17661 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Beltorak
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Beltorak
I have seen it yesterday, and I will go and see it again tonight!! It is good, very good!!!! you will sit in the movie and recognize a lot of the things!! the feeling is the same and totally different to the Episodes I-III, and that is a good thing!! Try to go in without any spoilers!! I remember exactly the feeling I had when I left the cinema after "Empire strikes back", a feeling that the new Generation finding out about Star Wars, will never ever have! At that time, all those twist were a real surprise, not like today, when we have seen almost everything. I remember the feeling I had sitting in "The Phantom Menace" - a new Star Wars Movie after 16 Years, even though the movie was not good and not what I expected, I will never forget the feeling I had when it came up " a long time ago....". Exactly this feeling I had again yesterday, it took another 10 years to have another Star Wars Movie and this time - it's great. Another feeling that the new ones will not have, with Disney in the lead, there will be a new Star Wars Movie, at least every 2 Years, for the next 10 Years Smile

Anyway, this is the Star Wars Movie I was hoping for, it has some things in it, that I wanted to explore more, or spend some time more, see more of the emotions they are going through...but hey...it's the start of a trilogy!!

Again, go in there as spoiler free as possible and you will enjoy it!!
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Do not read the boingboing.com review. Spoilers galore.

Kylo Ren- a girl? Geeze.

;) Smile
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
It is GOOD!

And Spoiler Alert!!!!!

Farewell. Thank you.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1686 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
It's good! Agreed Smile

I'm seeing it again Sunday.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Force Awakens (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL