We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kalenda - new card & diary birthday divination (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1420 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I'm pleased to report that my latest mentalism ebook has just been released by Lybrary. Kalenda is a card and diary routine in which the mentalist divines the spectator's star sign, exact birthday, and selected card. As well as being a strong effect in its own right, it can lead into a cold reading, and also combines well with my 'Speed Dating' Day For Any Date method.

The ebook comes with a browser app which creates the necessary diary set-ups for each year, and also provides training in the method (which requires a certain amount of memory work and mental calculation).

• No p**-s***, accomplices, DR, or forces.
• Multi-phase routine that can be adapted to different performance styles and presentations.
• 5 second reset for instant repeat. Ideal for strolling.
• Mark up your own diary. Only one diary is used.
• Uses normal playing cards.
• All 52 cards appear multiple times in the diary, with no discernible arrangement.

Mike
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1420 Posts

I've been asked to make Kalenda available in a combo deal with Speed Dating, and this is now available from Lybrary at a $6 reduction on the price for the two separate ebooks.

http://www.lybrary.com/kalenda-and-speed......325.html

Mike
Sam Hagen
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Hagen
Just purchased this effect and all I can say is WOW. Kalenda is a superb system for birthday / zodiac divination for formal and intimate setting. As Michael stated in the ebook, this piece is best played slowly. Another thing that I like is the fact that the method and the presentation are tied harmoniously. The struggle for reading a person is real! (you know what I'm talking about when you know the method)

I've used PT's Isabella's Star in the past and very much content with it. However, I will keep it for more 'impromptu' situation and use Kalenda for more formal / 'serious' scene.

Will look forward for Michael's other releases.

SH
May you live in interesting times.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1420 Posts

Thanks for the review Sam. I'm glad you like it.

Like you, I enjoy the 'struggle' to make the revelations - it does make the process seem very real (there's no need to act it up!). Not that any of the procedural steps are difficult once you know what you're doing. There's also a convincing logic to the sequence of revelations: (a) the birth day (of the week), (b) the star sign, (c) the exact birthday (month and day), and (d) the spectator's 'lucky' (or significant) card.

I should also add that the method doesn't use any PAs and very little (if any) fishing. Difficulty level is probably about the same as Isabella's Star.

Mike
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1420 Posts

Now is a great time to buy your 2016 diary for Kalenda - clearance sales are starting.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kalenda - new card & diary birthday divination (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL