The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » It just got real in Orlando .. FBI arrest of illegal alien (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
I second that thought, Lobo.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16249 Posts

Profile of tommy
Can somebody go on holiday to the USA and legally buy a gun there?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
173 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Some people go through life thinking everyone owes them something.

Arm yourselves. Protect your families. Don't die hiding under a table begging for your life. There are terrorists in the USA. Time to pull our heads out of the sand. The borders have been open and the restrictions ignored. They are here. No one is rounding them up. Defend yourselves as best you can. People are dying. The second amendment is there to protect you and your family. I'm headed to Disney this afternoon. It's a gun free zone. I wish it weren't. Ignoring the facts isn't a good thing.


There are terrorists in the USA! People are dying! Arm yourselves! Don't die hiding under a table begging for your life! Pull your heads out of the sand! THEY ARE HERE!!!

But apparently it's not dire enough to keep Slim from going to see the 'Dumbo The Flying Elephant' exhibit at an amusement park.

And yes, you owe S2000magician an apology. Man up.

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20566 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I bet Disney wouldn't use the idea of an armed person to boost ticket sales.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1207 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Some people go through life thinking everyone owes them something.

Arm yourselves. Protect your families. Don't die hiding under a table begging for your life. There are terrorists in the USA. Time to pull our heads out of the sand. The borders have been open and the restrictions ignored. They are here. No one is rounding them up. Defend yourselves as best you can. People are dying. The second amendment is there to protect you and your family. I'm headed to Disney this afternoon. It's a gun free zone. I wish it weren't. Ignoring the facts isn't a good thing.


Must suck going thru life with such fear...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16249 Posts

Profile of tommy
Bit pointless calling them terrorists if they don't frighten anybody.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, imgic wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Some people go through life thinking everyone owes them something.

Arm yourselves. Protect your families. Don't die hiding under a table begging for your life. There are terrorists in the USA. Time to pull our heads out of the sand. The borders have been open and the restrictions ignored. They are here. No one is rounding them up. Defend yourselves as best you can. People are dying. The second amendment is there to protect you and your family. I'm headed to Disney this afternoon. It's a gun free zone. I wish it weren't. Ignoring the facts isn't a good thing.


Must suck going thru life with such fear...


On the list of things that suck, it's probably not as high as getting shot.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, tommy wrote:
Can somebody go on holiday to the USA and legally buy a gun there?


What do you need, and when will you be here?
Smile
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, tommy wrote:
Can somebody go on holiday to the USA and legally buy a gun there?

Anybody can buy a gun here. It's why we are so safe.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20566 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, imgic wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Some people go through life thinking everyone owes them something.

Arm yourselves. Protect your families. Don't die hiding under a table begging for your life. There are terrorists in the USA. Time to pull our heads out of the sand. The borders have been open and the restrictions ignored. They are here. No one is rounding them up. Defend yourselves as best you can. People are dying. The second amendment is there to protect you and your family. I'm headed to Disney this afternoon. It's a gun free zone. I wish it weren't. Ignoring the facts isn't a good thing.


Must suck going thru life with such fear...


On the list of things that suck, it's probably not as high as getting shot.


But as you have pointed out the odds of being shot are pretty small. Going through life frightened is tough.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, Randwill wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, tommy wrote:
Can somebody go on holiday to the USA and legally buy a gun there?

Anybody can buy a gun here. It's why we are so safe.



If your chosen occupation isn't "criminal," you don't join a gang, and you don't opt to do yourself in, that yeah...we're quite safe, indeed.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It IS REAL here in Orlando!!! For the first time ever (As far as I've seen in 15 years) there was at least one bomb dog at the entrance of Disney's Hollywood Studios. There were armed guards and several "Suits" with shades and ear pieces situated at the entrance. Every bag was meticulously searched. They unzipped every zipper on every bag and handled virtually everything that went through the examination area. It was Sad but Impressive work! In addition, over the last few days I've noticed uniformed police officers actually "Inside" of the area parks. I'm sad it has to be this way, but I'm glad that these businesses are taking this deadly threat seriously!

As a result, we had a fantastic time watching the last year of the Osbourn Family Lights and we "again" found the wandering Cat (They move it each week) making my son extremely excited.
We had a great time!!!!!!! We also got a preview of all of the new Star Wars stuff and the newest movie!
I see you guys have been busy posting and demanding apologies for "who knows what" while we were celebrating this fantastic Christmas Season. I'd say "Loosen up and have some fun!"
But be safe and always carry.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, Slim King wrote:
I see you guys have been . . . demanding apologies for "who knows what" . . . .

You know darned well what.

Cowardice.

No other word for it.

I hope that your dear daughter doesn't see you as a role model; she deserves a lot better.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me... ROTFLMAO .... Why have you become such an internet name caller? It's not my fault the market is down over 1,000 points since May!
I tell people to exercise their second amendment rights and avoid the market scams and you get upset. I understand. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me... ROTFLMAO .... Why have you become such an internet name caller? It's not my fault the market is down over 1,000 points since May!
I tell people to exercise their second amendment rights and avoid the market scams and you get upset. I understand.

You don't understand a thing, or else you're the biggest liar on this forum.

I haven't gotten upset about you telling people to exercise their right to arm themselves, nor about avoiding market scam.

Tell yourself whatever you want, but you and I both know that you're lying here.

I'll be praying for you, Slim.

God knows, you need it.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks for the prayers and the pledge you took not to be a name caller and all the rest. I actually DO LAUGH when I read your pledge.
I know you are upset because the market is failing. Lost another 300 points Friday I heard. But for heavens sake don't blame me!!!!!
And if people listen to those who want to ban guns I'm going to stand up and say ... "Don't give away your rights!!!" Protect yourselves.

Here is the pledge you brag about on your page......... Honestly, you violate just about every one of them Smile


Name calling, sniping, trolling, personal attacks, grudges, vitriol, vindictiveness and even the age old "he started it" nonsense have all ruined this valuable resource.

So since I've had a history of some of this stuff (albeit a long time ago), I've decided to ask people to take a pledge promising to not engage is this nonsense. If you want to make the pledge, then simply reply and say "I'm In!" Here is the pledge:

1) I will not engage in arguments over credits in this section. I will instead, address the issues in other sections that are designed for these discussions.

2) I will not call names or make personal attacks.

3) I will only make constructive criticism. In other words, any criticism I offer will be designed to help make someone's magic better. I will always try to offer a solution if I can.

4) If someone treats me badly or irritates me, I will take the high road and leave them alone. Neither will I post comments that are designed to antagonize them.

5) I will not post in thread that have degraded into arguments or flame wars. I will let the thread die and go into the obscurity where it belongs. I will also totally ignore the participants in those childish arguments.

6) I will think for at least ten minutes before I hit the "submit" button in order to make sure I've followed this pledge. I will also take this time to make sure I have not misunderstood someone's post and to make sure my post can not be interpreted as breaking this pledge.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Thanks for the prayers and the pledge you took not to be a name caller and all the rest. I actually DO LAUGH when I read your pledge.
I know you are upset because the market is failing.

It's hilarious how you know things that aren't true.

When are you going to stop pretending to be a saint here?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me... ROTFLMAO .... Why have you become such an internet name caller? It's not my fault the market is down over 1,000 points since May!
I tell people to exercise their second amendment rights and avoid the market scams and you get upset. I understand.

You don't understand a thing, or else you're the biggest liar on this forum.

I haven't gotten upset about you telling people to exercise their right to arm themselves, nor about avoiding market scam.

Tell yourself whatever you want, but you and I both know that you're lying here.

I'll be praying for you, Slim.

God knows, you need it.


WOW ... Looks like you violated 2, 4,and 6 in one fell swoop!!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me... ROTFLMAO .... Why have you become such an internet name caller? It's not my fault the market is down over 1,000 points since May!
I tell people to exercise their second amendment rights and avoid the market scams and you get upset. I understand.

You don't understand a thing, or else you're the biggest liar on this forum.

I haven't gotten upset about you telling people to exercise their right to arm themselves, nor about avoiding market scam.

Tell yourself whatever you want, but you and I both know that you're lying here.

I'll be praying for you, Slim.

God knows, you need it.

WOW ... Looks like you violated 2, 4,and 6 in one fell swoop!!!!!!

You're hilarious.

Pathetic, but hilarious.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16249 Posts

Profile of tommy
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, Randwill wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2015, tommy wrote:
Can somebody go on holiday to the USA and legally buy a gun there?

Anybody can buy a gun here. It's why we are so safe.



If your chosen occupation isn't "criminal," you don't join a gang, and you don't opt to do yourself in, that yeah...we're quite safe, indeed.


So what law then did this Arab break?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » It just got real in Orlando .. FBI arrest of illegal alien (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL