The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » It just got real in Orlando .. FBI arrest of illegal alien (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17672 Posts

Profile of Slim King
He is in the country ILLEGALLY. ICE should have deported him last year when he quit attending school. He was told to go back but he refused and eventually started checking into hotels nightly ... He spent $11,000 on hotel rooms in the past 2 months and had 10 cell phones in the last 2 years. He is NOT a US citizen and does NOT have the constitutional rights that we do. He's an illegal alien buying guns and ammo and moving from place to place. Red Flags abound!!!! He should have been deported. Why didn't they do that? It's like they want something to go wrong........
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16254 Posts

Profile of tommy
So he broke no laws, apart from overstaying and maybe he bought the guns because he took your advice to do so. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20571 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Your comprehension of law enforcement and constitutional rights is almost as impressive as your understanding of investment.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, Slim King wrote:
He is in the country ILLEGALLY. ICE should have deported him last year when he quit attending school. He was told to go back but he refused and eventually started checking into hotels nightly ... He spent $11,000 on hotel rooms in the past 2 months and had 10 cell phones in the last 2 years. He is NOT a US citizen and does NOT have the constitutional rights that we do. He's an illegal alien buying guns and ammo and moving from place to place. Red Flags abound!!!! He should have been deported. Why didn't they do that? It's like they want something to go wrong........

So he directly contributed well over $11,000 (lodging plus food and daily expenses) to your local economy and this is how you treat him?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2015, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me... ROTFLMAO .... Why have you become such an internet name caller? It's not my fault the market is down over 1,000 points since May!
I tell people to exercise their second amendment rights and avoid the market scams and you get upset. I understand.

You don't understand a thing, or else you're the biggest liar on this forum.

I haven't gotten upset about you telling people to exercise their right to arm themselves, nor about avoiding market scam.

Tell yourself whatever you want, but you and I both know that you're lying here.

I'll be praying for you, Slim.

God knows, you need it.

WOW ... Looks like you violated 2, 4,and 6 in one fell swoop!!!!!!

FWIW, you just violated number 6 yourself.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17672 Posts

Profile of Slim King
EXACTELY!!!!!! But "I" never claimed to take the PLEDGE... I'm not the one bragging about being the "Polite guy" that took THE PLEDGE!!!
I can do or say what I want without fear of being a hypocrite.

But THIS GUY......

The Polite Side of Magic

Risk Mitigation Associates

Bottom Line Gurus

Financial Exam Help 123

I took the Pledge

DIFFERENT STORY .. Smile

But it's painfully transparent. I don't name call or make straw man arguments. No ad hominem attacks ...none of it!!!!
I certainly don't go nuts when the market loses 1,000 points and I never advise people to invest in the gamble. I never advise people to forsake their second amendment rights and I never make excuses for terrorism from Jihadists. I don't take a pledge and then violate it. I can violate number six any time I want. I don't lie about it. I don't take a pledge, post it on my avatar and then violate it repeatedly.
I don't do that. Smile

But don't get me wrong ... We all need to stick together. They are wanting to divide and eliminate us.....
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
I don't name call or make straw man arguments. No ad hominem attacks ...none of it!!!!

That's a lie.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
I certainly don't go nuts when the market loses 1,000 points . . .

Who here does?

Quote:
. . . I never advise people to invest in the gamble.

Who here does?

Quote:
I never advise people to forsake their second amendment rights . . .

Who here does?

Quote:
. . . I never make excuses for terrorism from Jihadists.

Who here does?
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Quote:
EXACTELY!!!!!! But "I" never claimed to take the PLEDGE...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=270

Apr 2, 2015 09:48 am
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2015, Slim King wrote:
OK .. I'll take The Pledge!!!!!

The Horror!!!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
EXACTELY!!!!!! But "I" never claimed to take the PLEDGE . . . .

That's a lie.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1211 Posts

Profile of imgic
What!? Slim told an untruth? Say it's not so! My faith in humanity will crumble. If we can't count on the bastion of truth and righteousness that is Slim King, what is there to believe?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20571 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You mean Slim lets his truth change for his own convenience? Just says whatever he wants at the time? How can this be?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Slim better straighten up and start flying right, or one day he may find himself swimming with the fishes in the streets of Miami.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17672 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2015, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:

That's a lie.

WOW ... This is awesome!!!!!! Exactly what I said. I never said WHEN I'd take the pledge did I? I didn't post it on my avatar.... WHY? Because you know I think your pledge is a joke. Even YOU don't keep it.

However... I'm so happy that YOU've taken it though ... and posted it on your avatar Smile
But I totally respect your ability to search the internet. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

BTW... Stocks still down by about 1,000 points since May !!!!!!!

I honestly think the pledge idea is a good one ... But most of you violate it .... making it a joke.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17672 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2015, balducci wrote:
Slim better straighten up and start flying right, or one day he may find himself swimming with the fishes in the streets of Miami.

Yes ... I'm thinking of taking my son fishing there... But honestly, they've only seen one fish in Fort Lauderdale (None in Miami) during a King's Tide (Lunar tide) Nothing to do with global warming whatsoever .. Smile

Now... Back to the thread topic!!!!!!

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfn......les.html

A judge says there is enough evidence to continue with a trial!!!!
http://www.wesh.com/news/exstudent-accus......36955540
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
[quote]On Dec 14, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
BTW... Stocks still down by about 1,000 points since May !!!!!!!

You mean that the Dow is down 1,000 points.

So what?
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2015, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's a lie.

WOW ... This is awesome!!!!!! Exactly what I said. I never said WHEN I'd take the pledge did I?

What a cowardly cop-out.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16254 Posts

Profile of tommy
I don’t understand why, if it is illegal for an unlawful or illegal alien, to be in possession of guns and or ammunition, in the USA, that some say unlawful or illegal aliens can do so legally; This case seems to show they can not.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1211 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2015, Slim King wrote:
It's time to enforce the laws on the books and deport ALL students that overstay their visa's ...Like the 911 terrorists did.

It's like the administration is LETTING this kind of thing happen.

You realize this administration was not in office during 9/11...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » It just got real in Orlando .. FBI arrest of illegal alien (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL